forget

I have to use the computer for this chapter sooooo it wont be as good because i hate typing on a keyboard i would rather do it on my phone but that is not an option right now sooooooooooo here we go! also i still don't feel better so it wont be a happy chapter sorry..... btw I totally forgot about Lola so she will be a part of this chapter

you wake up 'where the hell am i?' you think trying to remember last night. ''Brennen! she's awake!'' you hear a female voice yell (brennen's mom) ''thanks mom! it's okay for you to go now i can handle it'' brennen says. before she gets to the door she says ''alright alright... i'm leaving'' ''bye mom'' then the door opens and closes.

A couple minutes later Brennen walks in with a glass of water and a plate but you can't see what's on it yet. he sets it down on a table in the room then walk back out 'what's he doing? it'll get cold... i'm not hungry yet' you think to yourself questionably. He comes back with a bed table and says ''good morning! do you feel any better? wanna talk about it?'' he asks sitting down at the end of the bed by your feet. ''who are you? where am I? what's going on?! did you kidnap me?! HELP!'' you say not reconizing him. He looks sad for a moment ''i'm your boyfriend's bestfriend.... we've met multiple times. are you okay?''. You stare at his face for a moment before realizing where you know him from ''OMG you're Brennen Taylor from youtube! I'm a huge fan'' he puts the back of his hand against your forehead then burrows his eyebrows in confusion ''y/n are you okay? is this a joke? cause it's not funny'' he questions ''ahhhh how.do.you.know.my.name?.oh.my.god and no i'm not okay i'm totally freaking out cause i just met a famous person!'' you respond excitedly. He pulls out his phone and calls someone so you try to look at his screen by stretching your neck ''who are you calling??'' you ask but he ignores you so you ask ''is it colby? can you please invite him over? i wanna meet him.... im his biggest fan'' when you say that Brennen quickly turns his head to look at you ''ummmm y/n drink the water it'll help'' you look at him confused ''im fine... actually im better than fine im great!''.

He shushes you, and calls colby

colby: hey dude what's up? (sad)

brennen: get over to my place now there is something you need to see...

colby: it's not a good time right now.... maybe later k?

brennen: no get over here right now......

brennen: it's about y/n

colby:what?! we've been looking all over for her

brennen: just come.... alone..... and hurry

colby: on my way!

(colby hangs up)

He gives you some of his girlfriends clothes to wear and makes you sit on the couch and wait for colby to arrive

(25 mins later)

*knock* then he just bursts through the door and runs towards you but Brennen stops him halfway. You jump up and down and squeal ''ahhhhhhh oh my god'' you cover your mouth with your hands to stop you from screaming of excitement. Colby looks at you confusingly and brennen whispers something into his ear the lets go. He comes up to you and grabs your hands and you start crying happy tears ''I love you'' you say smiling ear to ear ''i love you too but why aren't you mad at me?'' he asks and you say ''what? why would I be mad at you, we just met'' he looks at brennen in disbeleif and in response he just shrugs. ''you don't remember what happened last night?'' colby asks and you shake your head ''i was on a plane last night on my way to see you at vidcon..... did i miss it?'' colby starts to cry.

You hug him and ask ''what's wrong colby? why are you crying?'' he pulls his phone out and asks corey to brings our dog ''you have a dog?'' you ask trying to remember his latest videos ''y/n... we met at vidcon and i took you out on a date and we we've been dating for almost three months....'' he mumbles the next part ''also you're pregnant and I'm the father'' you become speechless.

A couple minutes later Corey shows up with the cutest dog in the world and you run over to it and it jumps on you and licks your face pushing you over. ''What's her name?'' You ask Colby and he says ''you named her so please try to remember'' you look into his eyes ''Lola?'' You say tearing up and when she barks you remember everything from when you were pushed to the fight you had last night. It all hit you like a hurricane and you became furious.

You stand up and walk over to him looking at the floor. You look into his eyes and put your hand close to his cheek and he leans into to it but you pull your hand away then slap his cheek as hard as you can. Then walk out of the house and walk away ''y/n!'' You hear Colby yell so you pick up your pace.

You start crying and your vision blurs then it all goes black.....

This was a short chapter but I just needed to get these feelings out so here you go and I double pinky promise the next one will be better

Word count: 944