Hard on

AN- 50 views yay 😊 thank you

You push him onto the couch forcefully, he chuckles then grabs your hands and pulls you onto him. You guys kiss for a while then you pull away and say ''we can't do this allll day, what do you want to do?'' Colby puts on a pouty face and says ''awww why not?''. You grab his hand and try to make him stand up but he just slides forward and falls on the floor ''colbyyyyy come on... get up!'' He stands up then sits back down on the floor ''you didn't say how long I had to be up'' he says while laughing. You cross your arms and he gets up and when he is balanced you push him ''go get ready! I need you to drive me home'' he slides across the floor because he is wearing socks so he grabs the doorframe stopping you. He turns his head to look at you and asks ''why?'' you stop pushing him ''I need to shower'' ''you can shower here'' you pull the front of his sweater out (the one that's on you) then let go ''I don't have any clean clothes..'' he looks at your outfit ''what's wrong with what your wearing? Plus you can wear my clothes!'' you look at him annoyed ''Colby...'' he nods than walks up the stairs and into his room.

You check your twitter and you see that you've got a lot hate from Sam and Colby's fans you close the app and open instagram, you have less hate but there it's still there. You turn your phone off and slam it on the table. Colby walks in like a model ''how do I-'' he stops noticing that your upset ''what's wrong? Are you okay?'' you look up at him fighting back tears ''I'm fine... let's go'' and you walk toward the door. ''Wait you forgot your phone'' he says running after you, you hear *ting* and he stops to read the message. You turn around and look at the ground, he walks over to you and raises your chin with his hand and looks you in the eyes ''your friends are funny'' and he kisses you quickly handing you your phone then continuing to the door. ''You coming or...?'' He says as he steps outside. You run after him and jump in the car, you look in the mirror through the window and when Colby gets in the car you tell him your address, he looks at you before turning the key ''your beautiful no matter what'' you blush a deep shade of red and quickly turn your head away from him ''t-thanks'', you look back at him once your face is back to normal ''your not to bad yourself'' he smiles still looking ahead as he pulls out of the driveway.

When you guys get to your apartment you get out of the car and close the door and start to walk towards the building. You notice Colby didn't get out of the car so you walk back and see Colby on his phone through the window, you knock. He jumps and drops his phone then leans over and rolls down the window ''come up. You don't have to wait in your car. I'll be a while'' you say laughing at him. ''Okay... hold on I dropped my phone under the seat'' he leans down and fumbles under the seat. He notices your still there watching him and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink then he gets out of the car and opens the back seat door. He climbs in and is almost upside down looking under the driver seat. After a few minutes he finds it and sighs with relief. You start walking toward the building again and this time he follows. Once you get up to your apartment you tell Colby to ''make your comfortable, mi casa es tu casa'' he smiles and walks over to your couch, jumps on it then lays down and closes his eyes. You get a towel and walk into the bathroom, you don't lock the door because Colby might need to use the toilet or something. You unlock your phone and open the music app you click shuffle and the first song that plays is...

Best song ever

You take off your clothes and hop in the shower.

Next song is....