Lunch date p.2

AN- 16 views wow 😳 thanks for reading I won't be able to post for a week because I'm going camping ⛺️ yay (that's sarcasm) I literally just went camping and now I'm going again. Ugh I always have problems with bugs when I'm outdoors nobody else does, they all get mosquito bites and I get leaches on my feet and millipedes in my hair yay. Bye 👋.
Sorry it was long but I just had to rant.

When you got back to the table he was still smiling at you so you awkwardly sit down and ask him ''why are smiling like that?''. ''You got a text'' he replied so you thought that when you were gone he added himself as a contact and texted you, but nope when you turn your phone on you see this...

 ''You got a text'' he replied so you thought that when you were gone he added himself as a contact and texted you, but nope when you turn your phone on you see this

I used the same picture if you must know 😏

You start to blush and say '' m-my best friend had a dream before I came here that you and me would go out and fall in love an-and most of her dreams come true so she is just seeing if-'' you get cut off by him saying ''I like your background'' making a face that reminds you of this emoji 😏. Your face turns red and you put your head in your hands. ''shit'' you mumble into your hands but he heard you ''it's cute, wanna see mine?'' he says taking his phone out of his pocket. You look up and he is clicking things on his phone he glances over and sees you staring at him ''it won't turn on'' he says but you can see the light from the screen on his face. You chuckle as you stare at his beautiful eyes and face still shooketh (joey gracceffa says it but I don't know who said it first) that he would pick you of all girls to go on a date with him. After a few minutes he clicks the power button twice then shows you the screen. You see a picture of you from your instagram page. You put your face in your hands and laugh. 'Oh my god, he's a dork' you think to yourself.''Did you really just make me your lock screen background?'' You ask with your head still in your hands ''no I was turning my phone on'' he says like I offended him. ''Sure sure'' you giggle ''can we go?'' you ask as you see some girls pointing at Colby. He looks around to see what your looking at then he waves at them. You look at him and say in a whiny voice ''colllllbyyyyyy'' when the girls get to our table he looks at you ''what?'' then he looks back at the girls ''sup?'' they get all jittery so you rest your head in your hand and look out the window. You start to space out when he grabs your hand on the table and asks ''are you ready to go?'' snapping you back to reality, you look around and see that the girls are gone and he is standing. You nod and get up. Without letting go of your hand he unlocks the car and opens the door for you ''my lady''. You guys get in and start driving. ''Where do you wanna go?'' you think then say excitedly ''your house!'' He choked on air and coughed then looked at you ''it's a little soon to be thinking about that don't you think?'' you shake your vigorously ''oh! No! I didn't mean...! Colb... no... I! I just want to meet Elton and Corey and Aaron and devyn. I mean not that I wouldn't want to do that but we don't know each other..... well I know you very well but you don't know me and it-'' he leans over and smashed his lips against yours. When he pulls away (from the kiss) you say ''that was a really nice way of telling me to shut up''

What show is it? Comment your answer\/
AN- hey again I hope you like this chapter I hope some of you like this series and here's an update this story has 20+ views yay 🙌 bye talk to you in the next chapter 👋 p.s I leave on Thursday for camping not today so I'll try to get another chapter started and hopefully published 👋 p.s.s sorry for the short chapter 👋.