Doubt

AN- in the last chapter I said 'see you in the next chapter' omg lol I can't see you but you can see my story 😂

When you got to his car you were in shock, you just stood there and looked at his car realizing what was happening. You start crying and after he opens the door he finally looked at you and he rushed over and asked ''what's wrong? Are you okay?''. ''This shouldn't be happening'' you say ''what do you mean? Do you not like me?'' He looks a little sad when he says it so you reply ''no Colby I love you but you should be dating one of those girls not me'' you start to cry harder. He looks less confused and puts on a small smile ''and why's that?'' He says while lifting your chin with his hand. ''I'm not good enough for you.... you won't like me back'' ''why not? Your pretty and your funny from what I can't tell and'' he leans next to your ear and whispers ''sexy'' you giggle through your tears. '' do you feel better now'' he asks smiling at you ''yes thank you'' you say wiping your tears off your face. You guys get in his car and he starts driving '' where do you want to eat?'' He asks ''How about your favourite restaurant?'' you state and he looks a little shocked so you say ''did you forget that I'm your biggest fan and every fan girl knows that you love tender greens'' . You try do hold back your laughter at his confusion. ''how do you know that?'' He asks even more confused ''I have my ways'' you say smiling then turn to look out the window.

You are daydreaming about what could happen with Colby when he suddenly stops the car and you look at him confused about why he stopped ''were here'' he says pointing to the restaurant. ''Oh! Sorry! I was daydreaming'' and your face turns red because you sometimes say things when your daydreaming so you hope that you didn't say anything. He smiles and locks the door (your still in the car) then said ''what were you daydreaming about?''

 He smiles and locks the door (your still in the car) then said ''what were you daydreaming about?''

*he made this face when he said it (ugh 😍)*

''Um I..... me and...'' your face turns redder and you get lost in his blue eyes.

I'm purposely choosing car pictures btw

''Hey....? I don't even know your name yet'' hey says changing the subject cause you were uncomfortable ''oh....right, my name is y/n'' he responds saying ''nice to meet you, I'm-'' you cut him off ''Colby Brock..... I know'' he looks down and says ''right sorry''

After a while of awkward silence he finally looks back up and says '' hey let's go eat'' before you could answer your stomach growls and you guys get out of the car 🚗

AN- 5 views already wow 😳 did you like how I used pictures in this one should I use pictures more often or no? Sorry this one is a bit short I was busy today