Sleepy

AN- 40 views now yay 😊 these 8 days are going to be so fun (sarcasm) I have two little brothers and a sister Kyle:7 Henry:3 Leah:5 and she has Down syndrome so she acts like a 3 year old. Don't say that your sorry for me because I am not upset that she has Down syndrome and there is nothing wrong with her. Bye 👋

Colby gets in the car and drives away from the house. The drive was silent except for the low music playing off the radio and the sound of the car. Your hand was leaning over the edge of the arm rest and Colby noticed it half way there so he smoothly grabbed it and rested his arm on his arm rest without taking his eyes off the road.

You sigh through your nose and look out the window. A couple minutes later you start to get tired so you lean the seat back and pull his hand with yours and rest them on your leg.

 A couple minutes later you start to get tired so you lean the seat back and pull his hand with yours and rest them on your leg

He smiles and says ''sweet dreams'' after you close your eyes.

You wake up to Colby shaking you and laughing. You flutter your eyes open and lean into his chest ''ugghhhhhh but I don't want to get up'' his smile widens and he gets out of the car, you watch him walk around to the passenger side door. He opens the door and picks you up bridal style and carries you into the building (the convention centre where vidcon is).

 He opens the door and picks you up bridal style and carries you into the building (the convention centre where vidcon is)

People give you weird looks so you hide your face in his chest. He walks up to a security guard and asks if there is a place where you can sleep (his name is Tim) Tim says confused ''no'' Colby looks like he is thinking really hard then he asks ''do you have any pillows?'' ''Why would we have pillows here?''. Colby rolls his eyes then walks away from Tim (still carrying you). Once you get to the station where Sam and Colby were supposed to be the the whole time. ''Hey Sam'' Colby says setting you down on the couch. Sam finishes with the fan that he was with then walked over to you and Colby ''Colby where the hell did you go?!'' Colby looks at him ''dude calm down we just went out for lunch'' he says motioning to you and you smile at him apologetically. Sam walks away and says ''whatever...'' and Colby follows leaving you alone on the couch.

After sleeping for a while you wake up and your neck hurts you groan and Colby comes over to ask what's wrong ''are you okay y/n?'' you reply in a whiny baby voice ''my neck hurrrrrrts'' he nods and takes off his hoodie and hands it to you. You thank him then snuggle with it and use it as a pillow. You fall back asleep.

You wake up in Colby's room with his hoodie on you. You look at the bed beside you expecting to see Colby but but he's not there. So you go downstairs and find Colby sleeping on the couch in the tv room. You wake him up ''morning beautiful'' he says with a deep and scratchy voice while stretching ''you could have slept with me you know...'' you say sitting down beside him. ''Oh I just wanted you to be as comfortable as possible'' you smile and say ''I would've been more comfortable snuggled up next to you''. You get up and walk to the kitchen and grab two cups. You bring the cups over to the sink and as your filling up the first on Colby goes behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. When your done you put the cups down on the counter beside the sink and lean into his chest. You lean your head so it's resting on his shoulder and he starts kissing your neck. After a couple seconds he starts sucking to make a hickey. It starts to hurt after a while but you don't want to stop him and make him sorry for hurting you so you turn around and kiss him. Sam comes down the stairs groggily and takes one of the glasses of water ''hey that's Colby's'' he ignores you and walks out of the room and back upstairs. ''Don't worry we can share!'' Colby says putting his arm around you you, you look at him in the eyes and ask ''why doesn't Sam like me?'' Colby looks a little shocked at your question ''he likes you but he's mad at me'' he says looking down ''oh'' you say and grab his hand and pull him into the tv room because you don't like it when he's sad or anything but happy.

AN- I am literally leaving right now so there will be a longer chapter when I get back and there is no time to check for errors