Prank Time 😁

Let's just start the story no bs this time. Watch the video if you want cause this is where I got the idea.

''Fine the prank is.... drum roll please'' you tap you fingers on his leg as he is siting beside you. He cocked his head to the side and looked at you annoyed, you smile ''a pregnancy prank on the house'' you bite your tongue waiting for a response. ''That's a good idea! when do we start?'' he asks excited, you grab his hand and say ''we have to be really loud while we are doing it first'' he looks confused so you explain ''we have to make sure they know that we've actually had sex''. He raises his eyebrows ''you want the whole house to hear us have sex?'' he scratches the back of neck nervously and you nod. ''I just wanna make it believable babe'' you reassure him ''oh no I'm not disagreeing, I'm just thinking that...'' he stops and you hand motion for him to continue ''Thinking that you are just like Elton with pranks'' he laughs and you roll your eyes. You put your hand on his chest and kiss him lightly ''wanna continue what we were doing'' you ask and he bits the inside of his lip ''why don't we wait till tonight so we can be as loud as we want'' he says and winks. You smile and walk out of the the room.

(A couple hours later)
The whole house is in the tv room watching frozen from Disney. You start to give Colby a hickey halfway through the movie and he makes a ''mmm'' sound.  Sam looks over and makes gagging sound ''get a room'' he says and everyone looks over ''we are already in one'' you say matter of factly then Elton says ''then go to one that doesn't have other people in it'' you giggle and lean against Colby's chest and watch the movie. A few minutes later he slaps your butt loudly and chuckles cause everyone looked over again ''Colllle!'' you say looking up at him holding back your laugh. ''Dude! Go upstairs if your trying to get it in'' Corey says and you laugh. You stand up and grab Colby's hand and pull him to the stairs ''ooooo someone's getting laid tonight'' Kat says to Colby moving her eyebrows up and down and Colby smirks at her ''maybe'' he says picking you up and carrying you up the stairs and into his room. He throws you onto his bad and climbs on top of you holding you down. He grabs both of your hands with one of his and with the other he starts to tickle you sides. You squeal and laugh and squirm ''Colb-  yyyy  sto-haha p p-plea-please'' he smirks ''tell me you love me'' ''I lo-ve hahaha you-u colb-y'' he shakes his head and continues to tickle you ''that's not my name y/n'' he says laughing at your struggle to speak. ''I LO-OVE YOU COLE AHHH ROBER-T BROOOOOCK NOW STOOOP!'' you forcefully say trying not to laugh. He stops and kisses your nose ''I love you too y/n y/l/n'' (y/l/n means your last name btw). ''I'll get you back for this Cole'' you say out of breath, ''sure you will'' he says rolling his beautiful ocean blue eyes. ''You ready for this?'' you ask after you catch your breath and he walks over to his desk and reaches behind it to grab a box of condoms, your confused so you ask ''why are they back there?'' he flips his hair to the side and says ''uhm I don't use them enough to uh keep them out'' you smile ''awe baby... let me see the box'' you say holding your hand out after you kiss his cheek, he hands it to you confusedly. You take one packet out and flip it over to look at the expiration date ''Colby....'' you say ''what? Is something wrong?'' he answers and you chuckle showing him the packet ''Babe these are expired... we can't use these'' he looks down embarrassed. ''I'll go get some, okay?'' you say and he nods, slightly smiling at you as you walk out of the room.

You walk down the stairs and Elton says ''that was fast'' Amanda slaps his arm. You roll your eyes and say ''I'm going to the store... do you guys need anything?'' they all shake their heads. you walk towards the door and open it and you hear ''wait! Can I have a-'' you cut Aaron off with ''NOPE you had your chance'' and close the door''

(Time skip to when your back home)
You walk in the door holding the box of condoms and you open it. You walk into the tv room and give Kat, Devyn, and Amanda each one row of like 6 condoms then walk upstairs. You hear Amanda say ''dude!? Wth?''