Forever

Chapter 33:

They have been acting weird these couple of days, secret meetings and I was the odd one out that never knew what was happening! Tomorrow is my birthday, I’m not feeling like it’s going to be a special day where I become an adult but like a normal day, after I went to see Mike I wasn’t myself, I would like myself in my room and cry because memories from the past comes in my mind. The girls are going to take me out tomorrow so it will be a girl’s night out, the boys said that they were having a gig because someone found out that they were here and planned a concert. We went to buy the dresses and shoes and soon enough it was time to go to bed.

-Next morning-

‘’Where are you guys going?’’ I asked Niall and Louis ‘’Um, we have to go choose what are we going to dress tonight and do some things’’ Louis said, Niall pecked me on the lips and went out the door because Harry, Zayn and Liam were waiting in the car for them. ‘’Happy Birthday’’ My mum, Roxanne, Katrina, Martina and Kelly said to me as I entered the kitchen, ‘’Thanks guys’’ I said hugging them all but mostly hugging tightly my mum. At about 6 o’clock we started to get ready, we did our hair, make up and nails, Katrina did hers curly, Mine was straightened, Martina’s was in an up style, Kelly’s was wavy and Roxanne’s was straightened too. When we slipped our dresses on with took one last look in the mirror and when we were satisfied we left. ‘’You girl look so beautiful’’ my mum said as we went down the stairs, I was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/me_prom/set?id=47621079  ,Martina was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/martina_prom/set?id=47620414 ,Kelly was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/kelly_prom/set?id=47620736 ,Roxanne was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/rox_prom/set?id=47620215 and Katrina was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/kat_prom/set?id=47620548. We got a taxi and it drove us to a club, ‘Sensations’. It looked quiet, it wasn’t normally like that, when we got in everywhere was dark and I was going to trip the suddenly the lights flashed and a bunch of people jumped out shouting ‘Happy Birthday’, I was left speechless, There was all of my family including my mum and Kirsten, everyone gathered around me wishing me happy birthday and giving me gifts. We started dancing to the music and everyone was having fun, drinks where coming all the time and the alcohol was running fast in our system, I felt a bit dizzy and went outside. It had a small open area on the back, I sat on a bench quietly, ‘’is there something wrong?’’ Niall asked me sitting next to me, ‘’no everything is perfect, thank you much I really appreciate it’’ I said kissing him on the cheek ‘’then why are you out here alone?’’ he continued ‘’because I wish that my dad was here as well, I would have loved for you to meet him, he was such a nice bloke’’ I said with a tear streaming down my face, he looked at me and got out something from his pocket, ‘’Happy birthday gorgeous’’ he said handing me a box, I opened it and inside I found a heart shaped necklace I noticed something written on it and when I looked closely I noticed that there was Emily & Niall forever engraved on it, I looked at him smiling, ‘’it’s beautiful’’ I told him, I wore it with the help of him locking it then I turned around and kissed him passionately. We went inside and danced for a little bit more, then he got of sight and I couldn’t see him.