Page 6

Chapter 16:

--3 weeks after—

We started school again, so that means that we didn’t had the chance to meet the boys as often. I skipped Singing lessons today because I really wasn’t feeling like it, I was feeling weird, something inside was telling me that something was going to go wrong, how much I tried to ignore it , it didn’t go away. Now at school I can’t go around without people not knowing who I am because there were a few snapshots leaked in the tabloids and on the news of me and Niall together when we went out. Some were nice, some were trying to be my friends to get close to the boys and some were being bitchy, I also gained a lot of followers on twitter and my mentions blew up, somehow they found out my name! Martina, Roxanne, Katrina and Kelly didn’t got a lot of attention from the press which was weird because they were dating members of One Direction as well, I guess there weren’t any rumors or pictures leaked about them, they had been very careful when they went out, me and Niall well we just wanted to enjoy the moments we had together. In the middle of English I asked my teacher to go talk to the principle so she’ll let me go home and she did which I was grateful for! As I was walking I passed a book shop that had a stand of magazines outside, I stopped there to get a drink because I was thirsty and before I continued my walk I checked out the magazines and I saw one that I wanted to rip. ‘Niall Horan from One Direction was spotted with the famous actress Arianne valentine but sources tells us that he’s currently dating Emily, maybe he wanted to taste a bit of both lifestyles, since Arianne is a superstar and Emily is just a college girl! More on pg 6’ were the in bold letters as a headline of one of the magazines, I paid the man behind the counter for it and left.

I knocked on the door twice before a sleepy Liam came to open the door for me. ‘’Em, you allright?’’ he asked me worriedly, ‘’where is Niall?’’ I asked him fuming with anger he pointed to the kitchen and I stomped in. While I was getting to their house I checked pg 6 where there was pictures of them hugging and laughing and the worse one of them all was the one that they were kissing! ‘’morning’’ Zayn told me as I walked in the kitchen but I was too furious to answer him. Niall was there eating toast on the table when he saw me he smiled at me and something inside me melted.. darn that cute Irish smile, I threw the magazine opened on pg 6 right in front of him and as he saw the pictures his face became serious. ‘’I can explain’’ he said getting up in front of me, I took a step back and said, ‘’please’’, ‘’the management forced me to break up with you because you were a distraction, he told me to date famous people like me because it was more worth it’’ he said, ‘’Oh so I’m not worth it?’’ I asked with tears streaming down my face, ‘’ no it’s not that, he told me that if I don’t stop dating you, he’ll come to you and make you break up with me on purpose’’ he said taking my hand but I refused. ‘’Maybe he’s right I’m not worth it, were over’’ I said making the most difficult decision of my life, his eyes no longer shone that bright blue colour and the smile that I loved faded away, I saw a few streams of tears falling from his eyes before slamming the door behind me.