Managment

Chapter 17:

Zayn’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it! How can the management forces someone to do something like that! He loved her.. I think.. he never said anything about it but I could see the chemistry between them. ‘’Why didn’t you tell us Niall?’’ Louis said, ‘’because I didn’t want to put any pressure on you about leaving the girls after all he only said it to me’’ he said, ‘’why didn’t he suspect anything in us I can’t understand’’ Liam said, ‘’because you were always careful and putting on disguise and you spent most of your time either here or at their house’’ he said. ‘’I’m going to talk to John about It’’ Harry said picking up the phone but Niall stopped him, ‘’ it’s useless I lost her’’ he said heart broken, I hate when I see Niall like that, he will lock himself up in his room and cry! ‘’Don’t give up too easily’’ I told him trying to encourage him but he shifted his shoulders and went up to his room. ‘’We have to do something about this’’ I said turning to the boys with a serious expression.

Katrina’s POV:

‘’she hadn’t texted me’’ I said to Martina and Kelly, we were worried about Emily, when she didn’t text was either because her phone was without credit or because she was depressed. ‘’I’ll call her’’ Roxanne said as she came near us, she put her phone with her ear and we waited for a few before she took it off, ‘’she hung up’’ she said. ‘’Guys, Zayn texted me, we need to get home now! The boys are with her at your house Kat’’ Kelly said, we all ran for the bus but we missed it, there was no time to wait for the next one so we ran home. When we arrive we were out of our breaths, Roxanne almost tripped on the stairs and when we opened the door we saw Emily crying and packing her stuff and the boys trying to convince her. ‘’What’s going on?’’ I asked them, they told us the story and handed the magazine as well, we didn’t know what to say. ‘’why are you packing?’’ Kelly asked her, ‘’because I’m going back to Malta’’ she replied with the most serious tone I had ever heard her talk.