What happened?

Chapter 14:

The next morning:

Louis’s POV:

Ow! My head hurts! Where was I? I stood up and looked around me, Posters with our faces on, pink duvets, girly stuff, this is not our room! I walked out of the room trying not to wake anyone up but I stepped on Martina woops! ‘’Sorry’’ I whispered, ‘’it’s Ok, where are you going?’’ she asked me, ‘’to the kitchen’’ I said, ‘’may I join’’ she asked me again ‘’of course’’ I said. We walked down the stairs quietly, when we entered the kitchen we sat down on the stools and she looked right into my eyes and leaned forward and kissed me, ‘’morning’’ she said after we broke apart. Woah! Did I miss something last night? ‘’excuse me ‘’ I said to her and went running up the stairs. ‘’Emily!’’ I said shaking her to wake up, ‘’leave me alone’’ she grunted ‘’Wake up!!’’ I nearly shouted but kept my mouth shut not to wake up the others. ‘’What’’ she said not happy! ‘’did something happened between me and Martina last night?’’ I asked waiting eagerly for the answer, she squired her nose for a bit before answering, ‘‘umm, yeah you kissed her’’ , ‘’What?!’’ I said, oh no this can’t be happening!

--Back to My POV—

So he wakes me up nearly throwing me on the floor, asks me if something

Between him and Martina and fled out the door like  a monster was chasing him

‘’wait up’’ I said running after him, I caught him just before he slammed the door. ‘’what’s wrong, don’t you like Martina?’’ I asked him ‘’ I do like Martina a lot’’ he said ‘’then what’s the problem’’ I asked again ‘’I have a girlfriend’’ he said and looked down to his shoes like an innocent little boy. ‘’Oh’’ was all I could say just then Martina came running out as well, right were standing outside at I think it was around 7:30 a.m with our pajamas, mine was so cute it had cute little penguins on it, yeah I’m a penguin fan and Martina’s was Oh the One Direction pajama. ‘’what’s wrong lou?’’ she asked him, he looked up from the ground and said ‘’ I’m sorry Martina but I have a girlfriend’’, she looked hurt and her eyes started to tear up but she sniffed them away, ‘’it’s Ok, we were drunk so it wasn’t the kiss anyway’’ she said and walked inside, he was going after her but I stopped him ‘’don’t make it worse lou, I’ll talk to her’’