Guitars and feelings

Chapter 22:

Niall’s POV

I had to do it, I wasn’t going to let her slip between my fingers. I went to her house but Katrina told me she wasn’t there. I figured out where she went because one day when we were still together she took me there and told me; ‘’ I like to come here when I’m sad to think about stuff, this place makes me feel relaxed’’. Before I left their house I asked Kat one more thing, “Do you by any chance own a guitar?’’ ‘’Yes I think so, why?’’ she said ‘’Give it to me please, I need it’’ I said hurriedly, she ran up the stairs and soon came down with a guitar that was similar to mine. I ran to where the park was and when I arrived I was out of breath but I didn’t care, I kept running till I saw her in the middle of the bridge. I walked up slowly to her strumming my guitar, I was playing moments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2f5yLVv98&feature=plcp&context=C4db2e22VDvjVQa1PpcFONuHaXvPuLDqVB2aHKJ6mZcOaY0-deoYs= , it’s her favorite song from the album. She looked up and searched for a little bit until she saw me. Her eyes were fixed and a little smile appeared across her face. As I got closer my heart was racing.

‘’You know I'll be Your life, your voice your reason to be My love, my heart Is breathing for this Moment in time I'll find the words to say Before you leave me today’’

Was the last verse of the song I said before I stopped and looked into her beautiful eyes. ‘’Emily, I’m sorry I did what I did, I shouldn’t had listened to what the manager told me, these past months you weren’t here I’ve been through hell, I didn’t know what I was doing, I was feeling like I was living for nothing worth but now that you are here I don’t want to lose you again, please forgive me I don’t know what I’ll do without you, I love you’’ I said. Wow that was the longest speech I said to a girl! I wiped away a tear that was falling from her eyes, she didn’t say anything and I was beginning to get scared that she won’t forgive. She opened her mouth to say something but I didn’t give her the chance cause I leaned closer and kissed her. When we broke apart she looked into my eyes with her twinkling eyes and said those 3 words I longed to hear coming from her mouth, ‘’ I love you’’.