Kiss Kiss Kiss!

Chapter 13:

Katrina’s POV:

This is so not good! I hate that old teacher, he had no right to see who sent her the text, he is one heck of a busy body all right! Everyone was staring at her and those few who were fans opened their eyes wide. ‘’Stop staring! Can she have a caller I.D Niall Horan? It’s not like he’s the real one!’’ I said trying to calm the pressure and everyone seemed like they bought and turned their heads and Emily mouthed a ‘thank you’ to me. When the lesson was over Mr.Hartley gave the phone back to Emily and gave her a spooky look and she narrowed her eyes. On our way home she didn’t say nothing, I’ll talk to her when we get home. My mobile flashed and I looked at the screen, it was Liam, wait what!? ‘Hey Kat, umm I was wondering do you want to go out, we meet near the park in town?’’ he sent me, OMG! Liam Payne just asked me out! ‘’Who’s that?’’ Emily asked as she saw my grin from ear to ear, ‘’Liam, he asked me if can meet up’’ I said enthusiastically, ‘’Really?! Oh I’m so happy for you! She said and hugged me, I still hadn’t replied to Liam so I was on it immediately, ‘’Yeah of course, I’ll like that, at what time?’’ I replied, am I kidding I love that! ‘’Let’s say at 6?’’ I received back after a few minutes and we ran home to see what am I going to wear!

--Back to My POV—

I was really happy for Katrina! She always fantasied about her and Liam being together and now it is going to become real! She was running around finding clothes and when she found one she was happy she went to change. She didn’t wear anything to fancy, she wore casual ‘’after all it’s just to the park’’ she said. She wore http://www.polyvore.com/kat_date/set?id=46821001 . ‘’Call the girls and tell them to sleep here so you won’t be alone babe, mum’s not here, she’s going to be late at work like usual’’ Kat said to me and I called them immediately because I hated being alone at home especially at night! After she left, there was a knock at the door, Roxanne, Martina and Kelly came in. ‘’So, what are we going to do tonight?’’ Kelly asked, ‘’I don’t know.. I’ve got an idea!’’ Martina said and we looked at her waiting for her to tell us the idea. ‘’let’s call the boys and tell them to come here’’ she said, we thought about it for a second and after a  few we agreed so Martina texted Louis, we explained to them where we lived and after about an hour or so they arrived. ‘’Ah you brought drinks!’’ Roxanne said, ‘’Yup!’’ Harry said and opened the bottles to have a sip each. ‘’Kiss kiss kiss!’’ we all shouted at Kelly and Zayn, we got tipsy and was goofing around. ‘’Fine!’’ Kelly said and went to Zayn, they started kissing and the boys wolf whistling. ‘’And as we are at it’’ Louis said and kissed Martina and so did Harry with Roxanne. When I saw them all kissing, from the corner of my eye I saw Niall looking at me and suddenly found myself blushing, I got up and went to the back garden. Someone opened the door that led to the back garden and came behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I turned around to face him. His lips came crushing onto mine and it felt, perfect.