Unknown number

Chapter 27:

’How’s everything at home, haven’t talk to you in a while’ the text from the unknown number read, who the hell was this so I texted him back asking who he was. ‘’Tralalala’’ Louis said swinging from one side to another ‘’drunk much babe?’’ Martina said to him and kissed him on the cheek, meanwhile Katrina and Liam were making out, Martina was trying to convince Louis to stop drinking, Harry and Roxanne were nowhere to be found and Zayn and Kelly were talking romantically to each other, I could see it in her eyes. My phone lit up and an unknown number showed up again, I opened it and a horrible name appeared on my screen. I couldn’t believe it was him! After all that he’s done to me he dares to contact me again?. ‘’ Emily, you Ok? You are white as a sheet of paper’’ Martina asked me and I kept staring at the screen then I felt someone shaking me. ‘’Emily, are you Ok, your freaking pale!’’ Niall said worried, I Just looked at Katrina and she got serious as well. I got up and grabbed Katrina and took her to an empty room. I showed her the name and text and she stood there frozen. ‘’It can’t be!’’ she said ‘’Apparently it can!’’ I said ‘’What did he mean by ‘ How’s home?’’ she asked me ‘’ I have no idea but I need to get home’’ I said and she knew what I meant. We went near the others and now they weren’t goofing around like before but they had gathered around the table waiting to know what happened. ‘’I need to get home’’ I said straight ‘’Don’t go alone, we will drop you off’’ Niall said and he got up but I stopped him ‘’As in home home, Malta’’ I said and their faces dropped ‘’Again? But why?’’ Roxanne asked. I sat down on the chair next to Niall, looked at Katrina, she nodded and I swallowed hard before flash backs flashed through my mind.