Together

Chapter 23:

-Back to My POV-

He sang moments to me and said that he loved me! This is the officially best night ever! Do they say that when you see fireworks when you kiss is it because it’s true love? Yeah, whenever he looks into my eyes sparks fly. When it’s meant to be everything comes naturally. ‘’I love you’’ I said lost in his eyes, he smiled and kissed me again. We stayed there for some more hours lying on the grass looking at the stars. ‘’ They are beautiful’’ I said amused by the view of the sky ‘’not as beautiful as this star next to me’’ Niall said, I blushed and snuggled with him. ‘’What time is it?’’ I asked him and he checked his mobile which marked 11:00 p.m wow! Time flies by when you are enjoying the moment, ‘’We better get back, the others will worry’’ he said and we got up and walked to the boy’s house hand in hand.

Kelly’s POV:

‘’Where are Emily and Niall?’’ I asked the others. We were at the boy’s house having a night in, we were in the living room playing twister. ‘’Niall came to my house asking for her and borrowed my guitar and Emily went to the park’’ Katrina said ‘’ Awww do you think he went and apologized to her?’’ Martina said ‘’No, he went, asked for Emily and borrowed the guitar for nothing!’’ Roxanne said. ‘’Ok Louis, hand on brown and Martina foot on Purple’’ Harry said when he rolled the dice, ‘’Sorry lou’’ Martina apologized because she kicked him by mistake and he went down like a domino ‘’Yaaay I win!’’ She said jumping up and down like a child. ‘’Who’s next?’’ Harry asked skimming us, ‘’Want to play?’’ I heard Zayn saying from behind me, ‘’Sure’’ I said agreeing and we started playing, when we were in the middle of twister we heard the door unlock and Niall and Emily came through the door laughing and holding hands. ‘’You guys made up?’’ Liam and Roxanne said together ‘’ Yeah’’ Niall said and we all cheered, now we were all couples.

-The next day-

Today, back to school! I hope it wouldn’t be weird since it’s been long and now everyone in the school knew that me, Kelly, Katrina, Roxanne and Martina were dating the One Direction boys so now everyone knew who we were. I was putting some books away in my locker so I could go to English, when i was walking through the halls I received some glares but I had to learn and accept them. English went well and next was singing class. Kelly was nowhere to be found all day and we were all getting worried, I texted her multiple times but no response. Before I headed to class I nipped to the bathroom to fix my hair, when I entered I heard sobs coming from one of the cubicles, I remained there fixing my hair and when Kelly appeared from the cubicle with her make up smudged on her face  and her bloodshot eyes I was shocked. ‘’What happened hun?’’ I asked her but before she could respond she bursted out into tears again.