It Isn't Easy Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Wedding planning. Its a stressful thing and both Hailey and I know it but it'll be worth it in the end when I get to call her Mrs Y/l/n. Sounds nice... We currently getting ready after our two days of just relaxing and having some couple time. Today we were going to go and check out some venues and asked the girls to join us because lets face it...the guys would die of boredom.

Hailey:"Baby are you ready?"She asked walking into the room while texting someone making me get up and nod.

Y/n:"All ready"I said making her look up and smile. She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips making me pout"I want a longer one"I said making her giggle and wrap her arms around my neck pulling me in for another kiss.

Hailey:"You're such a baby"She mumbled against my lips making me pull away and chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm just a sucker for your kisses"I said making her shake her head but smile making me grab my phone and smack her ass making her jump a little.

Hailey:"Y/n!"She scolded making me shrug and walk downstairs.

Y/n:"Don't act like you don't like it darling!"I said walking down the stairs making her follow me down.

Hailey:"You're a ass"She said as we walked to the door making me turn around and smile at her.

Y/n:"And you have a nice one so I think we're even"I said making her blush a little and punch my arm.

Hailey:"Lets go...the girls are going to meet us there"She said making me nod and open the door. I grabbed the keys and locked up and then walked to the car opening the door for her"Thanks baby"She said pecking my lips making me smile and close the door carefully.

Y/n:"So where's the location?"I asked once I got in making her smile big and look at her phone.

Hailey:"I don't even know where to begin!"She said looking at me. Her eyes had a certain sparkle in them making me smile and lean in to kiss her"What was that for?"She asked once I pulled away making me smile and look at the road.

Y/n:"For being so adorable"I said knowing she was probably blushing by now.

Hailey:"God its been four years yet you still make me blush"She said making me chuckle and look over at her for a second.

Y/n:"Its my job baby"I said making her blush even more"So what's the address my love?"I asked making her enter the address in her phone. The drive was filled with a comfortable silence and a few kisses here and there that still managed to make the butterflies in my stomach go insane.

Hailey:"Oh the girls are already here"She said as I parked the car and saw the guys along with the girls.

Y/n:"I thought the guys weren't coming"I said unbuckling my seat belt making her look at me.

Hailey:"I thought the same thing"She said making me shrug and get off the car and walk to her side opening the door. I helped her out earning a kiss making me smile.

Abel:"Okay lovers! Cut it out"He said making me groan and look at him.

Y/n:"You always seem to ruin the moment"I said making them all laugh. Hailey intertwined our fingers and pulled me towards them making me chuckle a little since she was really excited.

Hailey:"Come on baby! Lets see the place"She said making me follow her.

Kylie:"Woah slow down Hails. The place isn't going anywhere"She said making Hailey glare and pout making me wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek.