"Michael". Amelia spoke.

"I know your-".

"Get the f*ck out!" I literally felt my body shaking as I gritted my teeth.

There was a pause. I was getting very impatient.

"Come on Amelia. I think it's best we give him some time alone". Father enunciate.

"Fine". She said.

I walked over to Stacy after they closed the door behind them. I looked just to make sure they were gone.

"Why Stacy?" I shook my head. My lips were shaking. And more tears fell from my eyes as I clenched my teeth with my mouth shut. I just knew that my anger was gonna get the best of me and I wasn't gonna fight it. She took away my family.

She was laying on the floor flat on her back. Bleeding from her arm and side. I didn't miss her head, I just didn't shoot to kill. I wanted her to suffer.

Just then I realized that dad took my gun with him.

F*ck!

"I-I had... When I left your home...I found out that I had a problem. My father took me to a mental institution. He said that it would've helped me". I didn't give a f*ck about anything she said. I didn't care if she was mental. She killed my family and there was no excuse for that. I rapidly shook my head several times for I felt as if I was going mad. I felt nothing but darkness.

"You took away the only woman that mattered to me! You took away the mother of my children. Nothing you say can change that. I'm gonna kill you bitch, but first I'm gonna make you suffer".

"I c-couldn't help myself. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't".

"Bullshit! I know for sure that a person leaves a mental institution only if they were somewhat sane again. Was it that you pretended to be ok so you could leave to plot your genius plan? Or you weren't sick at all. Or you just pretended so when you do your f*ckery nothing would come out of it. You almost killed her after you sent your rats to shoot up my car! But now you officially killed her! Don't give me no f*ck*ng bullshit that you tried to stop yourself! Your not possessed by a demon! You were fully aware of what you were doing!" I pressed my foot on the wound on her arm. No I stepped on it.

"Ahhh! Stop! Ahhh!"

"You didn't have mercy on my wife when she was begging you! Eye for an eye bitch!"

She started crying uncontrollably. Didn't shook me one bit. I pressed harder and her screams were music to my ears.

"I was pregnant for you Michael". I scrunched my eyebrows together and cocked my head one side.

"Bullshit. You were cheating on me. We didn't have sex in ages. And trust me I'd know if you were pregnant. How stupid do you think I am? You have the nerve lying to me right now". I lifted my foot and walked off.

"You still have the guts lying to me. As if you think I'd lay off you...I had a small amount of care left for you Stacy. Despite of everything you'd done. All the embarrassments you'd caused me...". I opened a door hoping it'd still be there. It was my house once. It was only part of Stacy's plan and that was why she bought it. She wouldn't thought about removing it.

I smiled after I saw them.

"But everything died after you cheated on me with that jack guy and god knows who else. And as if it was my frigging fault you hunted me five years later to ruin my life...". I took four of them out.

"Well congratulations!" I added. I opened one. I began to throw it all over the room.

"Alright f-fine. It wasn't for you. But-".