Chapter 64

If the person who tried to murder us is still out there, somehow Craigy will slip up. I want to be certain that this is over.

"Mr Perry we didn't expect you here". A tall, slim, officer said as he noticed my presence. I looked at him.

"Is detective Biggs around?"

"No sir. Not at the moment. He's supposed to be back any moment. Is something wrong? How can I be of assistance?" I guess I can just tell him who I'm here to see. I just won't tell him why.

"I wish to speak to Craigy Sinclair".

"Ah ok no problem. Just please wait here". I frown with suspicion.

"Why?" He frown a bit.

"I'll have to take him from the jail cell and put him in the interrogation room. You don't want that?" Oh.

"No it's fine. Proceed". I can't be blamed for the way I am right now. I don't trust anyone. I forgot that they won't keep him in the interrogation room the whole time, so I thought the officer was going to inform him that I'm here before I see him. That wouldn't make me trust him at all.

Detective Biggs has 98 percent of my trust. I've known him for years, but I don't completely trust him.

I've been lost in my own thoughts till I heard the officer say my name. I'm also glad that most of the ordinary people here didn't notice me. I won't do well with fans at the moment. And by ordinary I meant apart from the officers.

"He asked to be put in the old interrogation room. I hope you don't mind". I shook my head.

"No it's fine. Thank you". I stopped at the door.

"Your welcome. I'll be standing out here. And don't worry he's in cuffs". I wished he wasn't. The last time I checked, this room has no cameras or anything of that sort. I would've prompt him to hit me. That would've been a dream come true for my sweet fist after I lay it on his ugly smug face.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

"I thought you would've come sooner". He grinned. He was expecting me?

"I bet you loved your Christmas present". I sat on the chair opposite of him.

"Do you think it was funny you son-of-a-bitch? This was all a game for you wasn't it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What game Perry?" His eyebrows still raised.

"Oh don't act like you don't know. The cameras she set in my room. Showing everyone even the f*ck*ng children saw it. They also almost killed my babies". He set his eyebrows back to normal. A stupid grin came across his face.

"This is even more fun than I thought".
I had to tell him the sceneries that occured. If he's familiar with what I'd said that means this is really the end and Sara and Sandra were the ones behind this.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh you'll see".

"I won't see anything Sinclair because her and her niece had been apprehended". The smile dropped from his face. Got ya.

He blew hard through his nostrils.

"Good for you then. I guess I got caught for nothing". He smirked. I arced an eyebrow.

"What's the names of these women your talking about?"

"Sandra and Sara". His eyes widen but he immediately altered the expression. Too bad I already caught it.

He got serious and stand.

"I don't think I have anything more to say to you".

"Why is that?"