Chapter 4

Oh sh*t I forgot to put it back on, but it's in the car. They probably would've seen me on the cameras.

"I washed it off. I hate makeup anyways". I said as convincing as possible. He stared at me for a while before his expression soften.

"Then why wear it? And why just wash the lipstick off?"

"I'm a grown woman, not a kid anymore. I do whatever I want".

"I know that, I still don't understand w-".

"I've got plenty of things to do. I'll see you ok?" I stepped off and left before he could say another word. I know what he was gonna ask and I don't wanna go back into that. I wanna move on. If I didn't caught him red handed, things would've turned out differently, but then I would've had a cheating, lying bastard around me so I'm happy that I found out.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok". I said to Lenoy after I left the office. He smile and nod, then I touched his chest before walking off.

* * *

"Why are you edgy?"

"I don't wanna be around him. It reminded me of. . .you know what". I'm sitting on my couch in bra and pantie, talking to my best friend through the Bluetooth on my ears, sipping red wine. I live alone so if I wanna walk around naked it doesn't matter.

"Akeilia its not like you guys were together when it happened".

"I. . .". That doesn't mean I'm not upset about it.

"Are you there. . .?" She asked. I sipped my wine again.

"Yes I'm here. I'm confused Mon. He's suppose to know that there was something between us. I saw it in his eyes many times".

"Your sure about you but not him. Its the same thing he's thinking. I told you to tell him a long time ago".

"You know how naive I was back then-".

"And still is. Girl maybe this is your chance. And he deserves a second chance".

"Not from me. He can f*ck off".

"You mean f*ck you".

"I'm already getting enough of that".

"Don't tell me you wouldn't want him all over your body". Hmmm

"Did you just say you've had enough of sex? Is there something I'm missing?" Oh god.

"Um. . .kinda".

"I don't feel like I know you anymore". She joked.

"So that's why I don't need Michael".

"Honey there's a difference with being with someone because of sex and because of love. You love Michael and the both of you. . .". She stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"Ahhh".

I sit properly.

"Monique?" I called worried. What if she's going in labour?

"Don't worry. . .I'm fine. I'm just six months". She said then groan painfully.

"The baby won't stop kicking the hell out of me". I lean back with a smile and with relief.

"Well that's a good thing". I can tell she rolled her eyes.

"I'm never gonna push such big thing out of me".

"You and I know why your saying that". Yes its because of what that sh*t did to me.

"But once it happen, your gonna be happy, especially if it's for someone you love".