Chapter 38

REMEMBER to check out Lucifer and My bodyguard.

I love how you guys are supporting me with comments. Thank you very much.

Come on silent readers, stop hiding and show a little appreciation. COMMENT COMMENT.

"I'm fine Lenoy. Just laying in bed, as I've been doing all day".

"Ok I'll see you later then. I'll be there soon". I removed the phone from my ear with a sigh.

I was curious if Lenoy has any flaw. He's really sweet. He's generous, caring, honest etc. But I noticed something. His hard-work and dedication to his job is mainly because he's a workaholic. I know one when I see one.

He's probably be a faithful or really is a caring man, but being a workaholic can also be a big issue.

He asked to borrowed my laptop. With no questions asked I gave him the ok. I watched him for a few hours, observing him. His eyes were glued to the computer. I took a glance at it and it was some office work that could've waited until morning. He didn't even take his call. He only took a few glances at me with a smile before he looked back onto the monitor. I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

This morning I woke up with a phone call from him. This one is the second after three and a half hours.

I get a sickening feeling in my gut everytime I think of Micheal. Soon I feel tears clouding my eyes.

I sniff and got up. I haven't eaten anything since yesturday. Even though the appetite isn't there, I know I'd have to. I walked downstairs to make myself a sandwich and a hot cup of tea.

I put my breakfast on my glass table before I sit on my couch. I remembered the day I was sitting on this same couch talking to Monique on the phone about how I despise Michael for what he did to me in the past, but look at what I did.

I wiped my eyes and take up my cup of tea. I took a sip sniffing afterwards. I need to get back to work. I need to be distracted.

I was willing to be there for him when I thought Jay Jay was his. Why couldn't he do the same for me? Why did he have to leave? The least he could've done was to say goodbye. But I sure as hell wouldn't have allowed him to leave.

Plenty women probably wouldn't want to fight for a man to stay, with the belief that the guy is the one who's suppose to. But I fight for whatever I want. That's why I was able to own a successful company. Because I fought. I fought through the worst moment of my life and I will fight through this. With or without Micheal, I will fight.

I take the sandwich and took a bite. I have to force myself to eat. It's not Michael's baby but it is mine.

I'm gonna be here a whole day with nothing to do. I haven't seen Monique or Leon. I know Leon is upset with me. I didn't blame him for his actions. I just hope Monique isn't stressing herself. She's close to delivery.

After finishing my breakfast. I leaned back on my couch with my eyes closed. Leon is upset that I broke his friend heart. He probably hate me right now.

Michael is famous. Whatever is going on with him has to be somewhere on the television.

I spot my remote on the couch beside me. I take it up and turned the TV on.

My eyes widen. I quickly changed the channel. I look around the house. Really? This had to be the first channel that showed up? I saw two bodyguards upstairs outside of my room door. I didn't even realize they were there. They're just too quiet. This is embarrassing.

I smile nervously before looking back at the screen. I raised my eyebrows. A helicopter with the news team in it are videoing a car upside-down. More than one ambulance are at the scene. Police cars and other vehicles. This is interesting.