Chapter 25;

Jack's pov

It's been a few days since Alex and I's heartfelt promise to one another. I've never thought I'd make a promise like that with anyone. I mean, people do and say a lot of stupid shit in the name of love all the time. So I figured why not? Plus, I can't imagine being without Alex at this point. So this promise shouldn't be too hard to maintain.

That being said though, I sound even more like a dumb teenager than I've already probably portrayed myself to be thus far, even before agreeing to Alex's promise. But, what can I say? I'm in love with the guy and I would do anything for him at this point. I mean, so far it hasn't been exactly easy for either of us. With, our families and our age differences. It's been quite a rollercoaster from the beginning. But we've somehow managed to stay by each other's side through it all. Which is pleasantly surprising to say the least. I mean, either of us could have been like nope and fuck this and walked away. But, we've been there for one another and got through it together. Which, I feel made our relationship the strongest it could possibly be at this point, and I couldn't be more grateful for Alex.

After, my last relationship, I didn't think I would find anyone else who could handle my fucked up self. But, I honestly think that Alex is the only one for me. I can't nor do I ever want to see myself with anyone else for the rest of my life. Alex is it for me and I couldn't be more happy and content with him. So whether I'm wrong or not in this, I wouldn't take back anything.

With all those thoughts in my mind, I got out of bed and wanted to go see what Alex was doing. I mean, it's getting pretty late and I told him that I was tired earlier. So Alex and Vic just stayed up and drank. While, Kellin got some sleep for work and I attempted to go to bed early. Which didn't work out. Obviously. Because all I could think about was Alex and how he's not in bed with me yet. I mean, I'm not usually this clingy but I've gotten so used to falling asleep in Alex's arms that it's become a little bit of an issue with me personally. Like I stated, I'm not usually this clingy. I don't think Alex minds it much though, thankfully.

"Hey, babe," Alex greeted me as soon as he saw me walk into the room.

"M'hey," I walked over to him quickly and wrapped my arms around him.

"Everything okay?" Alex asked, sitting his drink down onto the coffee table in front of him, before turning his attention fully toward me.

"Of course. Just couldn't sleep much," I explained, leaning deeper into him.

"Are we being too loud?" Vic questioned concerned.

"No, you guys are fine. I just missed Alex, is all," I confessed, causing an awe to come from Vic and Alex to blush.

"Come here you," Alex said, maneuvering it to where I was sitting on his lap now.

"Hey, if you guys want to head to bed now. It's cool with me," Vic practically gave Alex permission to head to bed with me.

"Okay. I guess we will see you later then," Alex bid farewell to Vic and we both headed to the bedroom together.

Once we got in the room, Alex quickly shut the door behind us and I turned around immediately to look at him once I heard him lock the door, as well.

"Sorry I made you come to bed with me," I said, almost innocently as I stared him down.

"You didn't make me do anything," Alex assured me, as he came closer to me to gently caress my cheek.

"But everything," I joked, staring deep into his eyes at this point.

"You're so fucking cute that I'd do about anything for you with no regrets," Alex stated, seeming to be fairly serious despite how buzzed up he actually is, at the moment.

"What about to me?" I asked in a seductive manner, biting my bottom lip as I waited for his response.

"I mean, that too," Alex smirked, as he looked me up and down seductively.

"Prove it," I whispered as I drew closer to him.

Alex said nothing more and just smirked devishly at me, as he pressed our bodies together and lead us towards the bed. Where we both went tumbling back down onto together.

It's been quite some time since I've last posted anything and I apologize. Although, I hope all the cute Jalex-ness in this makes up for it. I hope you all are doing well though, and I'll try to post again later this week. ❤✌