Chapter 20;

It's been a full week since we began living with Vic and his husband Kellin. They really didn't have to open up their home to us but they did, and I will always be grateful for that. Plus, they both seem to really like me. So I was happy about that as well.

There was one thing that kind of made me uncomfortable about living with them though, and it was the fact that they were into some pretty hardcore drugs and would drink almost every other day. I mean, I'm not judging them for it. Like they can do what they want; it's their home and I'm just their friend's boyfriend, who they've known for a week. But they've been offering Alex and I drugs and alcohol since we walked into their place. Now don't get me wrong though, I don't mind drinking every now and again but Alex has recently told me that he is a recovering drug addict. Once he told me that, I knew that we had to keep our interaction with Vic and Kellin at a minimal when they were doing that stuff.

Again, don't get me wrong; they weren't forceful with Alex and I not wanting to use with them. When they would ask, we said no thanks, and that would be that. So other than that, things were good. We all got along and had a great time together.

That being said, it was Kellin's birthday today and Vic wanted to throw a party for him. So while Kellin was at work, Vic had left to go get some things for the birthday bash later. So for the time being, Alex and I had the whole house to ourselves.

Knowing we were all alone, I wasted no time taking Alex upstairs with me. We went straight into the guest bedroom and closed the door, locking it.

Even though, I was much younger than Alex and was less experienced, sexually than him- I seemed to be the one always taking control when we had sex. Which I don't mind but at the same time, I like it when Alex would take charge, as well.

I just wanted him to push me onto the bed and fuck me senseless, but Alex is way too cautious with me to do that. I feel like he thinks he's forcing me or whatever. So he let's me make the first move. Which, I appreciate to an extent.

We helped take each others clothes off, before falling into bed together.

"I want you so bad, Alex. You have no idea baby," I admitted to him breathlessly, as I pulled back from our kiss.

"I know. I want you just as bad," Alex confessed to me, as well. I pulled him in for another kiss, before flipping us over- to where Alex is on top now.

Alex was slightly confused, before quickly catching on and grabbing the bottle of lube he had. I felt the warm liquid being coated on my already hard cock. I hummed in delight as Alex slowly began jerking me off with his hand.

"I love how hard you get for me," Alex whispered to me.

"Only for you, baby," I stated. Alex leaned forward to give me a kiss in response.

I whimpered in despair as Alex pulled away from me completely for a second.

"Don't worry love," Alex assured me, as he climbed back on top of me and pressed his lips to mine again.

"Ride me baby," I mumbled against his lips. I felt Alex smile against my lips before giving me another kiss.

Alex pulled away once again and sat up, with his knees holding most of his weight. He ran his hands all the way down my mid section; starting from my chest, all the way down to my waist.

At this point, I was as hard as a rock and the slightest friction made me want to explode into euphoria. So when Alex began leading me to his entrance- I quickly took grasp of his hips and pressed him down fully onto me, causing the both of us to moan out in complete pleasure.

It didn't take Alex long to adjust to me and for him to start moving on top of me. I kept a tight grasp on his hips, as he began bouncing up and down on me at a decently fast paste. I then started meeting Alex half way. When he would go up, I would thrust my hips up before he would go back down, and that just drove the both of us crazy.

"F-fuckk, Jack! Oh my god, baby. Yes, right there! Don't stop please," Alex praised me on.

So I thrusted into him harder and faster, each time Alex would bounce up and come back down. Making my boyfriend a hot, sweaty, panting mess above me. So with that sight, the noises coming from Alex and just our skin smacking against each other, and the whole feeling in general- I was nearing the edge, but I wasn't about to let go without Alex.

So I finally let go of my grip on Alex's waist and took ahold of his hard, leaking member in my hand and started jerking him off in rhythm with our thrusts.

I could tell Alex was getting so close to his peak, that his body started trembling with pure ecstasy as his cum came shooting out, before collapsing on top of me and tightening around me. I continued to thrust into Alex until I too, reached my peak and released inside him.

-

Several hours later-

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted, as Kellin came walking through the door with Vic.

"Oh my god, baby! You guys didn't have to do all this," Kellin said, almost in tears as he hugged his husband.

"Happy birthday baby," I heard Vic whisper to Kellin.

I smiled, admiring how cute they are being and how I hoped that would be Alex and I some day. I mean, they love each other so much.

Alex walked up and stood beside me, grabbing ahold of my hand to get my attention. I looked over at him and smiled. Alex did the same, before placing a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you," I confessed to Alex.

"I love you, too. So much," Alex stated, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in closer.