14 - The best way to start the day

When Jaya woke up the next morning, Noah lay tightly wrapped around her, his even breath tickling her neck. She couldn't contain her smile; she'd spent an entire night with someone—a first for her.

You shouldn't be this happy, the voice inside her head reminded her.

Oh, shush! She wiggled her butt until Noah stirred behind her.

You'll regret this.

Maybe so. But that didn't stop her from tugging Noah's arm even tighter around her. Just this one time, okay?

"Good morning," he rasped against her neck.

Jaya brought his bruised hand to her lips. "You're cuddling me."

Kissing her below the ear, he said, "How about you let me do this for ten more minutes, and in return, you can have your wicked way with me in the shower?"

"Ten minutes," she agreed, turning in his arms to bury her face in his chest.

A happy sigh escaped her when Noah slid his hand under her top and started drawing circles on her back.

Then he grabbed her butt.

God. Yes. More.

After ten minutes of intensive cuddling that bordered on foreplay, she moved up, so her lips touched his. "You really like this, huh?"

"I can't believe you don't," he said, fitting her hips to his. "It feels so good."

"I'll admit I'm enjoying it more than I thought. So how about you cuddle me a little more up here?" She gestured at her breasts.

When he rucked up her top and flicked his tongue over her nipple, she gave him five more minutes.

Laughing at her concession, he slid farther down to get into her sweatpants. "You're generous this morning," said the man who branded her with hot licks and kisses. He caressed the inside of her thigh, making her quiver in anticipation.

"What can I say, you and your talented tongue bring out the best in me." Her soft pants turned into moans when his mouth covered her clit.

Best way to start the day.

***

Half an hour later, dressed and dry, Jaya found Noah in the kitchen where he was brewing coffee. He was a vision in gray Ponte Roma basketball shorts and a slightly darker top that showed off his strong arms.

Total babe, she thought with a big smile on her face. She'd never seen such muscle definition up close, much less explored it with her hands.

Jaya gave him a swift kiss on the cheek. "What a perfect way to start the day. I'm thoroughly satisfied." Any more satisfied and she wouldn't be able to walk for a couple of days.

"Sure about that?" Amusement tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Because you're doing this thing with your lip"—he caught her by the arm when she tried to pass him—"Hey, where are you going?"

"Home."

"What about breakfast?"

"What about it? I have food at home."

"Yes, I'm sure you are perfectly capable of feeding yourself, but it's also socially acceptable to share a meal with the person you've spent all night and all morning rubbing your body against. Repeatedly. Without clothes." He let go of her arm. "Making you breakfast is the least I can do after what I put you through last night."

She'd already stayed too long, but he was an excellent chef, so what was another half an hour? "Please tell me you aren't buttering me up with your earth-shattering orgasms, exceptional display of muscles, and kitchen skills because you're feeling guilty." He didn't respond, but his eyes stayed on hers. "Noah?"