It Isn't Easy Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Hey father-in law"She said making him laugh a little.

Stephan:"Treating my daughter well?"He questioned making me groan.

Hailey:"Dad!"I said embarrassed making Y/n laugh with the others.

Y/n:"Like the princess she is..."She answered simply making me blush while the others awed.

Stephan:"That's what I like to hear"He said making her laugh a little"Come lets go have a chat with Alex"He said making me pout a little"Oh relax Hails you have her everyday of your life"He said making me blush.

Kennya:"Your dads just being a tease honey"She said making me groan but nod. Y/n and my dad went off somewhere leaving me with everyone else.

Kris:"So how is wedding planning going?"She asked making me smile.

Hailey:"Pretty well actually...I have everything sorted out and all we need to do is check it out and see if it meets our expectations"I said making them all smile.

Alaia:"Well I can say that you officially have way more then bridesmaids then me"She said making us all laugh a little.

Y/m/n:"How many are there again?"She asked making me shrug.

Hailey:"Well there's  Alaia, Freya, Hanna, Kendall, Kylie, Bella, Gigi, Justine and that's about it"I said making them all nod.

Kennya:"Y/n?"She asked and right on cue Y/n walked in with my dad, her dad and Alex who's Alaia's husband.

Y/n:"I heard my name?"She said walking to me and sitting down next to me making me move and sit on her lap making her chuckle and kiss my cheek.

Y/m/n:"Who's part of your retinue?"She asked her daughter making her shrug.

Y/n:"Its the guys cause Hails has the girls who legit know me for years and the guys and I are super close so its going to be Abel, Zayn, Taco, Fai, Ian, Alex, Tyga and oh...Payton"She said making Payton glare at her a little.

Payton:"Thanks for making me feel so special"She said making Y/n chuckle a little.

Y/n:"You do know you're my best man or best women...whatever you call it in our case"She said making us all laugh.

Payton:"Yeah but you're still a ass at times"She said making us all laugh.

Y/n:"Thanks"She said making me shake my head while the others laughed.

Y/d/n:"Alright you two, before you go off killing each other lets eat"He said making us all cheer and move to the dinning room. Y/n pulled out my chair and sent me a charming smile making my insides melt.

Y/n:"My lady"She said making me take the seat and thank her. She ran off to go help her sisters and parents our with bringing everything to the table. They all laid the table making us all drool at the food in front of us.

Y/m/n:"Dig in guys"She said making us all dish out. Y/n sat next to me and smirked at me making me look at her confused.

Hailey:"What? I'm hungry"I said making her chuckle and take a sip of her wine.

Y/n:"I am too but I don't think they offer what I want...."She said winking at me making me choke a little. I drank my water and looked at her hitting her arm a little"Ow!"She said making my sister and Alex smirk. Oh shit...

Hailey:"Did you hear that?"I asked making them smirk and go back to their food making Y/n laugh even more.

Y/n:"My bad..."She said making me hit her again and go back to my food. We spent the whole dinner talking and laughing while I ignored Y/n who wasn't to happy"Baby!"She said pouting making me look at her and look away.

Hailey:"That's what you get for being a horny teenager"I said still not looking at her.

Y/n:"Its not my fault my fiancé is a walking goddess"She said making me smile a little but quickly shake my head"Fine! Be mean"She said like a grumpy child making everyone look at us and laugh.

Alex:"Wonder whats up with you two"He said making my sister laugh while everyone shrugged.

Kendall:"They'll make up in about five minutes"She said making everyone laugh and get back to their conversations. I looked over at Y/n who was scrolling through her phone with a grumpy look at her face.

Hailey:"Babe..."I said making her look at me and then her phone making me sigh. I smirked as a idea popped in my head making my hand rest on her thigh. She didn't look fazed making me lean closer to her ears and my hands move upward making her freeze"Babe..."I said once again in her ear making her clear her throat.

Y/n:"Y-yeah?"She said making me smile a little. My hand  moved a little more up making her let out a low moan"Hailey"She said in a warning tone"Your family is here, our families are here"She said making me hum and bite her ear a little.

Hailey:"I just wanted to say sorry babe..."I said moving my hand to her zipper making her jump a little making me pull away and everyone look at her.

Kris:"You okay Y/n/n?"She asked making her nod and take her glass of water and sip it.

Y/n:"Yeah just thirsty"She said making the girls smirk along with the guys and our sisters.

Bella:"I'm sure she is"She mumbled making me blush while Y/n tried to move since my hand was still there. I worked my way to her button and as soon as I started undoing it she shot up from her seat.

Y/n:"Dessert time! I think its dessert time so I'm going to get the dessert and yeah..."She said walking to the kitchen leaving our parents confused while everyone smirked. Abel texted me making me blush.

Starboy.🌟

Its not right to leave someone sexually frustrated Baldwin...😐.

I read the text and looked to see everyone smirking making me blush and get up excusing myself. I saw the others laugh a little making me roll my eyes and smile. I walked to the kitchen and saw Y/n having a glass of wine and sighing.

Y/n:"That girl is going to be the death of me..."She mumbled making me giggle a little.

Hailey:"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it babe"I said making her turn around.

Y/n:"You are going to kill me and leave me sexually frustrated"She said making me giggle and walk up to her wrapping my arms around her neck while she wrapped hers around my waist.

Hailey:"I'm surprised you didn't get excited..."I said making her look at me and sigh.

Y/n:"It took everything in me not to.."She said making me giggle. I pecked her lips and went by he ear.

Hailey:"I suggest you get dessert going...this dress is getting a little uncomfortable"I said biting her ear making her moan a little. She pulled away and dragged Abel and the guys in the kitchen.

Y/n:"Clean the table and set it for dessert.."She said making them look at her with smirks"Go!"She said making them put their hands up in defense and rush to the dinning room. I heard my phone go off making me pull it out and blush a little.

Starboy.🌟

Good job Baldwin... And use protection tonight!😏💦

50 or votes guys!👏