Chapter 73 - Please Don't Die...

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 73: Please Don't Die...

(Noah's POV - Sun 19 July 2015)

There is nothing that will soothe my pain right now; not even Jeremy's hand holding mine as we are both on the bed, lying on our stomachs and obviously – or ridiculously – tied. Who knows? We might be able to flee despite our awfully painful and striped backs after yesterday late afternoon's whipping... Jeremy's comforting whispers won't help either. How can I even let him try to comfort me when he got it worse than I did? Well, we got the same treatment as a punishment, but the difference lays in the fact that I am a masochist and he is not. I deal better with physical pain and can endure it. Jeremy isn't obviously and he naturally passed out much before I did.

I actually didn't really pass out. After what happened just before the sanction, the whipping was almost welcome. All I could think about when Chris left was getting myself some blades to cut into my skin. By then, I was aching so badly that, had I been given a knife or a razor, I would have cut deep enough to make some real damage. The way they played with us, using our mouths, was difficult enough. There was no way in hell I would have willingly blown that bitch and they had to put an open-mouth gag and keep me tied. But the worst was Andrei's words when Chris was about to leave. Good luck with Master Camden, Chris! Fingers crossed he will be there!

The hell? What would Daddy do at the Black Diamond without me? I didn't want to believe that, and yet, the thought easily creeped inside my head. I could imagine him going there just to spend some time with his friends, maybe even watch a show... Chris is such a cute guy, and I know he was Daddy's favorite before we met. It could be so easy for him to convince Daddy to start a contract in my absence... I swear that was more painful than having been abused by those two bastards and I dearly wanted to hurt physically.

But I didn't have that opportunity of course. Being all tied up, there was nothing I could do about the disgust I felt and it only enhanced more pain in my head, to the point I was ready to beg for my whipping punishment. I didn't have to, though. Andrei's anger was enough to push him to play with his whips, one in each hand, and flogging both Jeremy and I at the same time. My only comfort was that Jeremy was on my left side and I can only hope that the strokes he got were a bit less strong than mine, but I can't be sure of that considering he passed out rather quickly.

I vaguely remember that Andrei and Crewcut eventually detached us from the chains and carried us to the cell where they laid us on the bed. Honestly, the punishment helped soothing my head, but my back hurt like a bitch and I doubt I would have been able to run away. That's why I don't really understand why they tied our collars and ankles to the bed frame, but they did, and the position is definitely not comfortable, even if it allows our hands to hold each other for a bit of comfort.

After Andrei and Crewcut left, without feeding us or giving us water, I tried to use the little light filtering from the window to check on Jeremy but I couldn't see much. His back was burning from the whipping but as I lightly rubbed my fingers, there didn't seem to be any blood. With the utter silence in the basement and Jeremy sleeping, the night was painfully long and as the hours passed, it only allowed me to brood over what happened and brought the pain back inside my head.

In the end, as usual, the physical pain is not the worst. The worst are those thoughts and images that flood my head. It is like they are poking small needles into my brain, making me feel like my head is going to explode. Just thinking about the unexpected voice that echoed in the basement makes me feel sick. And to think I felt pity for that bitch of Chris! Right now, I want him to rot in hell!