Chapter 48 - That's The Masochistic Me

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 48: That's The Masochistic Me

(Noah's POV - Sat. 18 April 2015)

"So, how was your first official night at the Black Diamond?" Chris gently asks as he drags me along the corridor that leads to the Subs' Room. "Were you able to celebrate your certification with Master Camden nicely?" He sounds much more relaxed than last night when I met him! I guess his night must have gone well!

"It was nice, yes... but we didn't stay for long at the club. We just watched the first show and went back home," I reply shyly as we walk into the large room and head to the lockers.

The place is empty for now, but it's still very early. I don't even open my locker since Camden asked me to drop my bag in his playroom tonight before I go to the club. I can't help a light blush at the memory of last night, though. It was better than nice to be honest! Fuck! It was super-hot to let Daddy take control of everything, stroking me and making me come with all these people around us! I loved it! Then the sex at home may not have been as rough as I expected, but it was still great and he did promise something more intense for tonight.

"Oh really? Master Camden didn't take you to his playroom to congratulate you on your test?" Chris asks in a compassionate tone.

"Hmm... We did celebrate. At home. We'll use his playroom tonight."

"Cool! So, you went to his place?" he then asks in amazement, which I understand. Camden didn't have a playroom in his house before and considering he always used the Subs as one-evening fucks, it's logical that none of them ever went to his house, I guess.

"I actually live with him," I reply meekly, not wishing to provide more details. As much as he sounds nice and more open, I don't know him well enough yet to reveal the darkest parts of my past and how Camden found me.

"That's nice!" he exclaims with a smile as he begins to undress while I just sit on the bench. I notice a lot of very light marks on his torso, as if he has been flogged recently. I almost envy him because these look hot and not permanent, contrary to my scars.

"And you? Do you live with Master Andrei?"

"Oh no, I don't. I like my independence for now and the contracts I sign with him are usually short, though this time it's for two months..." he replies with a shy smile. "But I do spend some time at his place. I only work Tuesdays to Thursdays, so I usually go there Thursday evening to Monday morning so that we can enjoy his playroom when we're not at the club!"

"You seem to like him..."

"Yes, I do. He's a kind man despite his cold appearances," he lingers dreamily.

Cold fits the Dominant quite well. I only saw him briefly a few minutes ago and the man didn't sound particularly cold, but his eyes are something. I had never seen such pale blue eyes! Way paler than Liam's light-blue orbs! I have to admit that Master Andrei looks very well-preserved for his age and he's fairly handsome, but damn! He must be at least fifty and that's so freaking old! Okay, I'm one to talk with Camden being nearly twelve years older than I am, but thirty is not fifty, right? Anyway, I'm not judging Chris for his tastes. After all, to each their own and if he is happy with him, that's all good for him!

"By the way... I apologize for being a bit... cold last night. I was a bit stressed because it took me longer than usual to prep and I was running late to meet my Master..." he then adds.

"Oh, no worries! I can understand! And I got to speak with Mathis! He seems to be a nice guy!"

"Yes, Mathis is great!" he exclaims, now completely naked and shamelessly exposing a caged member. I'm glad not to be the only one but I wonder if it's because he is punished or if that's one of his Master's kinks. "Neither, nor!" he chuckles. Oh my God! Did I say that aloud? "I'm not punished and this is not one of Master Andrei's kinks. It's just part of an intense edging scene we're going to have tonight. That's why we're here early actually. This is going to earn me a long relaxing massage first before we go and enjoy the shows tonight, and then, he'll keep me on edge for hours before he fucks me roughly," he explains, grinning at me. "I love those scenes... They give you the most intense orgasms!"