Warning / Foreword

Warning! Please proceed with caution:

Unlike my two previous stories, Twisted Moon deals with darker and more difficult themes. If you feel really uncomfortable with deep and raw emotions, self-harm, sadism and masochism, twisted minds, master / slave relationships and such, I would strongly recommend that you stop the Black Moon adventure here (as the next stories will hold the same warning) because there will be a bit of that in this story. If you still wish to continue and read this third story, please note that the characters have perverted and twisted souls and I'd rather not read mean comments on their behaviors and attitudes because this is just how these two guys are. Besides, as mentioned in both epilogues of the first two stories, you all know that something will happen to Noah. The story is written and I won't change its plot. Just know that I hate sad endings and that I would certainly not deprive this story of a happy one. With that in mind, once things happen, just be patient and bear with events.

This is not a full smut book!

This is another long story and it is mostly based on emotions and feelings. Don't expect sexual interaction between Camden and Noah before at least a third of the book (which doesn't mean no smut at all in the first part, right...). However, once they start, be prepared for a lot of feelings, for sure, but also a few things that you didn't see in the first two books of the series.

A note on updates:

I am going to give you the characters description and the Prologue shortly, but I won't start updating with further chapters until I have completely written it.

I liked the idea of publishing one chapter every couple of days during the second part of I Would Give Him The Moon, so I will go with this and it should leave me enough time to work on the next story. It might turn to one chapter every three days at some point because a bit later on, the chapters get really long and might need more time to review and edit though.

This is the third book of a series!

This book is the third one of the Black Moon series, so if you haven't read the first two books, I Was Shooting For The Moon, I Hit Two Stars and I Would Give Him The Moon, I strongly recommend that you do read these two firsthand. Twisted Moon is a sequel to the first two stories and begins about six months before their epilogues.

Feel free to vote for the chapters you like (or all of them :p  ), comment if you want to, and if you want to recommend it to other readers, you can add it to your reading lists :) In advance, thanks a lot for sharing it anyway.

Just a few more things:

I'm not going to repeat the preface of previous stories, so you know the boring drill.

-          This is a Gay story (if you don't like it, just delete the story from your library)

-          It is mature content so there will be some smut, graphical and all, rough and tough too. So if you're under 18 or if you are not comfortable with sex scenes and verbal language, you may want to look for another book as well.

-          I'm not in the BDSM lifestyle and my stories only reflect my perspective of its concept. I don't hold the truth here, but all I bring up is based on the huge research I have made, and believe me, I did a lot of research.

-          I'm French so English is obviously not my first language. I like to think that my style is improving after two long books. I do a lot of editing and rephrasing before I publish but if you notice weird things, just let me know and I'll make corrections.

-          All my characters are purely fictional and should not be assimilated to real persons because they are not. They are just the babies coming from my imagination.

One last important thing!

I'd like to dedicate this story to all the readers, to all of you who have been following the adventures of the Black Moon characters ever since the first story. The group has grown since the first chapters of I Was Shooting For The Moon, and I'll never be thankful enough for all the messages and support I have received over the last few months.

Somehow your messages have put a huge pressure on me; some of you are expecting a lot from this story and I just don't know why because it's far much darker than the other ones, so I just hope you won't be too disappointed. Thank you also for your help in choosing the cover!

And this is why I would like to give a huge shout out at a few persons among many others.

DontDitchIceBear
Thank you Baby Bear for inspiring me the "Daddy kink" character of this story, as well as Noah's ice bear soft toy ;)

@SaraLF1712 @Johena_Lana and Cara-tesora-mia
That's a huge thank you for bearing with my constant doubts, for all your support and never ending encouragements. I hope that you will like the second version of the story as much as you liked the first draft. I really love you girls! ❤️

Now I'm out!

If you're still here after all this blablabla, enjoy the book! I'm on my way to finish this story and start writing the next one which shall be either 292 Moons And More To Come or The Dark Side Of The Moon. Which of the two stories, I don't know yet, but that will remain a secret :) (And Cara, you may threaten me all you like, I won't tell you!)

Love from the beautiful ol' France,

Nath

Posted on 2 Dec 2016