Chapter 38 - Holy F*ck!

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 38: Holy Fuck!

(Noah's POV - Thur. 31March 2015)

"I was thinking we could maybe use these two hours differently..." he says in the huskiest tone I have ever heard, wiggling his eyebrows; his deep voice sends pleasurable waves to my groin and my semi-erection gets at full attention. Or maybe is it due to those darkening eyes? Whatever it is, my cock twitches in my pants and I am suddenly aware of another huge bulge pressing against mine.

Holy. Fuck.

"Didn't you say I needed to sign the contract first?" I reply, smirking at him now that I have relaxed. His hands slowly travel to my backside to cup my ass cheeks and squeeze them.

"You can sign it later. I told you it's just a frame for the BDSM side of our relationship. You have agreed to everything and I don't intend to use any accessory on our first time, so unless you get cold feet and decide to decline my offer for the contract..." My body is suddenly tightly pulled to his, our groins pressed against each other, our lips meeting for a passionate kiss. The sudden closeness makes me gasp and his tongue sees it as an opportunity to invade my mouth. For a couple of minutes, I relish in my new submission, allowing his wet muscle to dominate mine, until I pull the slightest bit away.

"So we're really going to have sex now?" I whisper and a deep groan rumbles from his chest as the tip of his tongue brushes against my lips. I guess I am allowed a bit of teasing in my turn... "But I haven't shaved..."

"I'll make an exception just this once."

"We haven't done HIV tests yet..."

"I have condoms." Our words are breathed out between nibbling and licking of lips. His hands keep massaging my buttocks through my jeans while my fingers play with the loosened bun at the back of his head.

"I'm not hungry, I don't think I could swallow your cum..."

"I don't intend to come inside your mouth tonight." His hands kneading my buttocks suddenly get rougher and that causes my cock to leak a bit more.

"I don't have anything to do an enem..."

"Are you trying to tell me that you're not ready, Noah? I can wait if you..." he starts saying a bit louder and tilting his head back. I crash my lips back on his, laughing at the same time.

"I'm just teasing you..."

"Remind me to add to a new rule. The Submissive is not allowed tease the Dominant," he says, giving my right buttock a rough spank. Oh God... I might as well cum right away!

"I don't have an enema kit though..." I argue sheepishly, feeling myself blush a little.

"Let's go shower... A little prep should be enough..." he whispers with a smug smile, getting up and carrying me upstairs. Jess follows us happily and thank God, he goes straight to his little bed on the right side of the bedroom. Camden takes me to his bathroom and my heart thumps like it is about to jump out of my chest at the thought that I am so close to getting where I wanted to be and almost more importantly, to finally discover his body. I have craved so much to see the muscles that his clothes always hide... I will finally get to see this tattoo I vaguely caught sight of some time ago, as well as get a confirmation that he has a piercing on his left nipple...

"Noah... you're zoning out... Are you sure you're ready to do this now?" Camden suddenly asks with concern in his voice and I realize that we are now standing in his bathroom.

"Yes!! Yes... I want to... I'm ready... Daddy," I whisper, trying to reach for his lips. He leans down and attaches them to mine, his tongue gently asking for entrance in my mouth. His hands travel down my sides and his fingers grab the hem of my tee-shirt, very slowly pulling it up until it briefly breaks our kiss in order to pass over my head. I don't see what he does with it because my head is suddenly tilted backwards, his teeth grazing a very soft spot beneath my left ear, making me moan and grab his shirt for balance. Very quickly, he leans back up and his hands move to undo my belt and the buttons of my jeans which pool at my ankles. I swiftly lean down to get rid of them and of my socks, before my hands tentatively and shyly reach for his shirt.