You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine

Start from the beginning

His eyes shifted there looking at the tip of the blade, fear dancing in them.
He started shaking uncontrollably.

"Don't move." Ken spat.

He stopped shaking as those words left Ken's mouth.

"What Erik has planned?" I asked again keeping my voice as cold and calm as possible.

"Your destruction." He spat out.

I smirked.

"Of course." I said getting up from the chair.

"Will, continue with the job." I said and saw Will nodding before I left the room with Ken and Steiner.

I heard the deafening scream as we closed the door and I smirked in satisfaction.

Ken led the way to the cell that bastard was kept.

Roger opened the door and fury ran through my body at the sight of him. He was sitting in a corner of the room. My blood boiled looking at the man. His hands were tied, eyes closed. His face showed pain. But it was nothing in comparison to what Argyl's face showed.

I tightened my hold around the knife.
Douglas stood near him holding a steel rod. The rod had sharp needle like spikes.
I could see the holes on his hands and legs. The blood covering them.

I knew that hurt like bitch.
But he deserved worse. I was planning to give him what he deserved.

I walked closer to him, I could hear his raged breaths.

As he heard me, he looked up, his eyes showing pain. Loads of pain. And kill me if that didn't make a wave of happiness flow through my body.

Douglas followed his sight looking at us. His face was emotionless. He never liked this Dark Wing thing, but he never backed away.

Though he didn't want to torture people, he did it on my orders.

I knew my men could go to any extent on my single word.
I just knew.

Roger pulled a chair and I sat down looking at the man in front of me who harmed her.

I knew what he did was a part of his profession and what I was doing was probably not right.

But I don't give a damn to what is right or wrong!

All I know is, he hurt her and he deserved to know what it takes to mess with the Rey.

I just wanted to see him in pain she went through. Much worse than that.
My eyes were spilling fire as I glared at him.

He quickly snapped his eyes down.

"Rey.. R.. Rey.. I.." He started but it was cut off by his own scream as Douglas again hit him on the back.

He fell forward and I could see the holes on his back. It was covered with it. His skin looking like net. A fine work..

I smirked as he let out another scream.

The blood oozed out of the bruises. His face twisting into pain.

I sat there silently, watching the show in front of me.
Enjoying it.

He had hurt her. She was in pain because of him and now, I had set him in pain. The thought itself was satisfying.
His screams were like music to my ears. His blood covered body like the canvas I had painted a master piece on. His face gave me immense satisfaction.

Every attack and his blood spread on the floor. His body covered with the marks and still we continued.
This went on for hours. Till he couldn't scream. Till his eyes couldn't spill anymore tears.

Till he stopped giving me the satisfaction I wanted.

This continued.

The screams turned silent and cries tearless.

"Stop." I said to Douglas.

He stopped immediately.

I got up from the chair and walked to him. Holding his jaw in a bruising grip, I yanked his face up ruthlessly cause him to look up. His brown eyes showed fear.

"You never get to mess with what's mine." I said silently and calmly but my eyes spilt fire. It could burn anyone who would look into them. He quickly snapped his eyes down.

I left his face carelessly and turned to Douglas.

"Call me once he again gains his voice and water to spill tears." I said.

He nodded.

I gave him a final glance walking out of the cell, into the darkness of the wing.
Ken and Roger followed me closely.
We walked out of the Wing. My clothes were sprinkled with blood and whole body drenched in sweat.
It was still an afternoon. The sun shone above us. The light outside the wing was difficult to adjust with after stepping out of the dark.

We walked to the main wing.

"Meet me in the office in few hours." I said to Kenneth as we passed the main door of the wing.
He nodded, and with that we parted our ways. I walked straight to my bedroom.
The guard standing out ducked his head mumbling "Rey." I nodded opening the door.

I saw her sitting on the bed looking at nothing in particular. In deep thought, she unconsciously skinned the knife in her fingers masterfully. Her hair a mess and bandages covering her hands.

Her eyes snapped at me as she heard me entering the room. I looked at her and her eyes looked tired. I walked into the room going near the bed.
She didn't say a word as she continued looking at me without blinking like she always did.

Someday, I am sure gonna ask her what she sees in my eyes.

"You had lunch?" I asked.

She shook her head.

I nodded and walked to the door asking the guard to bring us lunch.

"I am not hungry." She said as I looked back at her.

"Of course." I snapped.

She didn't say anything and continued spinning her knife her eyes not leaving mine. After few minutes they shifted to my clothes and the blood stains on them. She observed them  carefully, her eyes again snapping to meet mine.
She didn't ask me any questions.

"I guess I will just get freshened up." I said and kept my gun, and gloves with my cube on the desk walking into the bathroom for a long shower.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!

I totally feel bad for the fighter.. Okay.. May be I don't 😂😉😉. But Damion... uh...

I am gonna die single because of these characters...

I have started a blog on Tumblr. You can find me under the username Entangledwordz. See you there eh?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                      ~32tyga😘😘