"Morning." The musician says as she makes her way into the room. "I made breakfast."

Lauren looks up from her book when she hears her wife's voice and a tender smile makes it's way across her face when she sees her holding a tray of breakfast food. "Morning." The brunette replies as Camila walks over to her. "Thank you. It looks great." She adds in when Camila sets the tray down on her lap.

"You're welcome." The younger brunette replies before slowly turning around to leave the bedroom. Lauren, however, has other plans and she reaches for Camila's hand. When the younger Cuban feels a hand snake through hers, she turns back around to face Lauren.

"Did you eat something?" Lauren asks, her voice laced with concern. The older Latina has noticed that her wife has been getting skinnier and skinnier and she's just worried that she's not eating enough. Lauren takes a moment to study her wife's features and frowns when she sees how her cheeks look sunken in and how baggy her clothes look on her.

"Yeah I ate." Camila lies. Truthfully, she hasn't had much of an appetite these past couple of weeks. It would be another lie if she said she didn't know why. She knows exactly why she hasn't had much of an appetite, but that's a secret she will never tell. A secret that Lauren can never know about.

The younger brunette's stomach flips when she feels Lauren's thumb rubbing circles on the back of her hand. She looks down at their interlocked hands and then back up at her wife. Neither one of them knows who leaned in first, but before they know it, their lips are locked in a heated kiss. Lauren immediately pulls Camila onto her lap and wraps her arms around her tiny body. They kiss until Lauren breaks it in an attempt to come up for air. When Camila feels Lauren's lips leave her own, she takes it upon herself to lean in and trial kisses down her wife's neck. The older brunette's eyes drift close in pleasure when she feels Camila suck on her pulse point near her collarbone.

Needing to feel Lauren's body molded against her own, Camila pushes Lauren so she is laying on her back on the bed. Once the brunette is laying down, Camila positions herself so that she is laying on top of the green-eyed girl's body.

"I missed this." Lauren whispers in between kisses and Camila breaks their kiss so she can look into her favorite pair of green eyes.

"Me too, baby. I'm so sorry. For everything." Camila says, her eyes oozing sincerity. She sits up, prompting Lauren to do the same.

The green-eyed girl smiles tenderly at her wife and reaches her hand out so she can tuck a stray piece of hair behind Camila's ear. "Me too. I love you."

"I love you too, Lo. So much." Camila breathes out and Lauren leans up and presses her lips to her wife's neck. She kisses down it until she reaches the collar of her shirt. Deciding that they are both wearing way too much clothing, Lauren immediately tugs at the bottom of Camila's shirt and the girl raises her arms up so Lauren can rid her of her shirt. Once Camila's shirt is off, Lauren trails kisses down her wife's chest. She goes to enclose one of her nipples in her lips, but before she can do so, she feels something wet drip on her forehead. She looks up immediately thinking that maybe Camila is crying, but when she sees a drop of red fall from Camila's nose and feels it land on her cheek, she sits up in concern.

"Baby, your nose is bleeding." Lauren reaches her hand out to wipe off some of the blood that is pooling from Camila's nose.

"Shit. I'm sorry." The younger girl quickly jumps from the bed and runs into the bathroom.

Lauren immediately gets up and follows her in there. The older brunette is worried because she's never known Camila to have nosebleeds. When she walks into the bathroom, she sees that her wife is holding a wad of tissues up to her nose, her head slightly titled back in attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Baby, is everything okay? I've never seen you have a nose bleed before today." Lauren's eyebrows knit together in concern.

"Yeah. When I opened the cabinet this morning to get out the bread for toast, I accidentally whacked myself in the face with it." Camila lies, once again. "You know how clumsy I can be." Well that part isn't a lie at least because she really is clumsy.

"I'll go and get you some ice to put on your nose. I'm sure it's sore." Lauren says as she makes her way out of the bathroom. When she returns, she sees that Camila has gotten the bleeding under control. She grabs her wife's hand and leads her back into their bedroom and over to the bed. When they both sit on it, she hands her the ice-pack and watches as she brings it up to her nose. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Camila brings the ice-pack away from her face so she can place a quick kiss to her wife's lips.

"I'm sure, Lauren." The brown-eyed girl assures her wife. Honestly, she doesn't know who she is trying to convince, herself or Lauren.

Camila knows deep down she is not okay.

She just hopes that Lauren never finds that out.