Chapter 19- Stars revenge

Marcos pov
"Star what happened?"
She shook her head, "I don't know."
Her phone buzzed, she picked it up.
She read the message and started to cry harder.
She put down her phone and I picked it up, she tried to grab it off me.
It was a message from Jackie-
Me and my friends will be waiting by the gate for you tomorrow.
I looked at her and shrugged.
"I wish you would've just left me at st olgas." She said quietly.
I started typing a message to Jackie-
This is Marco, and why will you be waiting for star at the gates? Just leave it now Jackie, your going to make things worse.
She messaged back straight away.
Oh hey Marco, I just need to sort things out with her, about earlier, my mum is angry, I don't know what she's going to do though, I'm not making anything worse Marco, this is stars fault.
I showed her the messages she read through then thoughtfully.
"Marco, I'm sorry, I'll go back to mewni, you'll be happier without me." She wiped her eyes.
"No star, I won't be happier without you, stay here, don't worry about it." I smiled at her, I felt bad for forgiving her after what she did to Jackie, but she is my best friend, after all.
I started to message Jackie back-
I don't believe you, you were all going to beat her up weren't you??
I huffed in annoyance and star put her hand on my shoulder.
"Marco, stay with Jackie, don't break up with her because of me, if you like her then I'll have to get over it." Star pulled me into a hug.
"Don't worry star." I whispered and kissed her cheek.
Her phone buzzed again and I checked it.
I wasn't going to hurt her ok??  And tell star my mum is going to the principal, she's going to be in trouble now, I'm sorry I know she's your best friend. I didn't tell her to.
I showed star the message, she shrugged.
"I don't care Marco, I have more on her than she thinks."
"What?"
She looked away.
I started to type-
You were going to hurt her, I'll be with her tomorrow, lay one finger on her and it's over. And star doesn't care if your mum goes to the principle.
I hit the send button and she messaged back almost instantly.
Ok ok, chill, I have to go. Bye
I have star her phone back.
"Thanks." She muttered.
Stars pov
Marco left the room and I read the messages he sent to Jackie over and over, until I had an idea.
Lay one finger on her and it's over.
I smiled, it was time to get my revenge.