Chapter 17- Shes using him

Stars pov
I checked the time on my watch-
9-30
I had missing the first lesson, but I couldn't care less.
I buried my head in my hands.
I thought about going home, faking I was sick.
But I decided to stick out the day, which was probably a bad idea.
I wiped my eyes and checked to see if I was decent in the mirror before leaving for second class.
I headed in Marcos direction, but as I was about to reach him Jackie swooped in and took him away.
I went to the back of the line with Janna.
"Hey star." Janna smiled.
"H-Hey Janna." I wiped my nose and a tissue which I got from the bathroom.
"You ok?"
"Yeah, I've got a cold." I lied.
We were met into the classroom before Janna could reply.
English
I sighed angrily.
I found my desk and sat down, not bothering to say hi to Marco as I passed him.
I rested my chin on my hand and stared to daydream.
~30 minutes later~
Stars pov
I wished for the lesson to be over already.
I looked at the clock, only 30 minutes had passed.
I lifted my head and looked over at Marco, he was gawping at Jackie while she was speaking nonsense to him.
I clenched my fists under the table.
"Star! Star!"
I heard someone shout my name.
It was Marco.
I turned to face him.
"Hey star, me and Jackie are like-like a thing n-now."
I watched Jackie as she laughed and made stupid faces at me from behind Marco, she was doing it to annoy me, but she was just making herself look like an idiot.
I turned to face the teacher and saw Marcos worried face out of the corner of my eye.
I put my chin on my hand again.
~After school~
Marcos pov
I met star outside the classroom, she'd been really gloomy all day, not like the usual star.
"Hey star, jackets coming back to our house, so she's going to be walking with us today." I smiled and the depressed-looking star.
I'm really worried about her
Stars pov
"Oh yeah, sure." I pretended to look happy for them.
"Wait, I think I forgot my book." I lied "go on without me, i'll catch up."
I went back into the building and walked around the school until it was empty, then I left for home.
Marcos pov
I finally arrived at the house, star never caught up to us.
I unlocked he door and met Jackie in.
We went up to my room.
Jackie got comfy on my bed and I sat beside her.
"Hey, you seem worried, do you want me to message star for you?" Jackie put her arm around my shoulder.
I nodded, "Thanks Jackie."
Jackies pov
I took out my phone, it was time for my plan, to make star really jealous, payback for stealing Marco from me.
I started to type-
Star? Where are you? MY boyfriend is worried, what's wrong, is it because me and Marco are together now, he doesn't belong to you star, now stop sulking and come home.
I smiled, perfect.
I sent the message and turned to face Marco," Done!" I grinned at him.
"Thanks Jackie."
"Anything for you Marco."
I saw his cheeks go a dark shade of red and he hugged me.
I heard my phone beep, I broke out of the hug and looked at the message-
If he was so worried, he would've message me himself, and I don't care that you and marco are together, I'm actually happy for him. And I know you are trying to use him to make me jealous, it isn't working Jackie, just leave him alone, tell him I'm coming home.
I scowled.
"She said she's on her way home."  I leaned in to kiss Marco again, and he leaned in as well.
We stayed in the kiss for a while.
I heard the door open and the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs, Marco started to get up but I pulled him into another kiss, and star walked in.
Stars pov
I looked at Jackie and Marco, it made be so angry, Marco thought Jackie actually loved him.
I should tell him.