~Daddy Jason~#11 P2

*Y/N POV*

I sigh down the phone as I pick up the dress for tonight's family dinner, "He won't be able to make it, mum." I spoke, holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder, "Because he's busy! He said he was sorry." I lied. "Fine. Well, I gotta go get dressed for the dinner, I'll be round soon." I sigh once more before ending the call and looking at the dress.

I change into the dress and look at my phone, 6;29 pm. I'm late. 

I rush and put my heels on and left quickly.

//

"I'm sorry I'm late mum." I let myself into my home and walking into the corridor for the living room. I saw my mum talking to a well-suited man, "It's ok sweetie, Jason was just talking about you..." The suited man turned around and so did my mum, giving me a grin. My smile fell, "I thought you were busy with work..." I looked at Jason, his grin growing wider. "Silly girl, I told you this morning that I had the day off..." He blinked at me. 

I looked at my mum and then back at Jason, "Jason, come with me." I growl lowly in annoyance. He soon followed me until we were out the living room and led him to a spare room. 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper-yell, "I seem to have a good influence on your mother... She seems nice." He smirked, "You never answered my question, you little fuck." I raise my voice. "We are over!" I reminded him.

Jason pushed me against the wall and placed a hand on my jaw, "No Jason, stop." I look away as he swerved in to kiss me. He forced me to look at him, kissing my upper lip till I finally gave in and kissed back. I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss, letting it last a couple of moments before he pulled away and left the dark room.

I let my back slide down the wall as my head fell into my hands, I bit my lip before lifting my head and looking at the ceiling. That cunt always had a way with me, he knew just how to keep me begging for more, even when we are arguing... 

// 

MORE SOON1!

I  T A K E   R E Q U E S T S !