Daddy Jason~ #9 p2

//this chapter can come across quite triggering as rape is the main subject, read with caution//

Yn POV//

Jason had that stern lust look that gave me shivers. "I can pay you in a totally different way..." His hand traveled towards my thigh, my back stiffens as nothing but his mutters could be heard. "No ones home so I can repay you now." He didn't give me an option. I grabbed my bag and stood up, pushing his hand away.  "I think its time for me to go." I cleared my throat and walked towards the front door before being dragged back by his force. "No no Yn." His voice was deep. "You may not be bothered about the payment, but what if you tell anyone about our little encounter?" He spat. I snatched my hand back and just ran for the door. Jason soon came towards me and slammed the door as soon as I opened it, my back was to him. He breathed heavily down my neck, "such a wrong move." He turned me around and placed his hand on my thigh. "Mr McCann. I can have you arrested, stop while you still can." My voice shook. He snarled at me and dragged me towards the table and bent me over it. "You're in my house, you follow the rules." He growls as I let out a stifled cry, "j-jason don't do this." His fingers slid underneath the pencil skirt and aimed higher up towards my underwear. I tried to get up but to only get slammed back down on the table with my arms held up above my head with one hand. I let out another cry as he lowered his pants and underwear and doing the same for me. My body shook helplessly at his actions.

"If you move your arms, I'll have no choice but to hurt you y/n." He spat before letting my hands go, I didn't move them. "J-jas-jason let me go, please don't do this." I closed my legs tried to kick him away. This got him pissed so the moment I settled down, he inserted jerry into my ass. I screamed at the pain before letting go finally. I lay there, bent across the table, helpless. I knew my life would change when I visited him, not in a good way either. He grunts as he finished up in my ass, then flipping me over and laying me up on the table and inserting my pussy. I just stared up at the ceiling, motionless and in tears. I fully gave up fighting him.

Jason had placed his hand harshly onto my neck, causing me to alter my voice and trying to breathe was impossible. "P-pl-please" I stifled out as he put less pressure on my throat and focused on his second orgasmn inside me. I just breathed, its all a dream. Its all a fucked up dream. I opened my eyes and shook my head, ITS NOT. Tears ran down my cheeks endlessly.

Once he had finished, he pulled out and I was left with the aftermath of it all, many red handprints on my thighs, stomach and neck, a scarred life.
He dragged me up and ordered me to change, "tell anyone about this little incident, I'll slit your throat. Got that slut" he snarled in my ear and pressed a knife blade against my neck. I nodded. I pulled my panties up and grabbed my bag.

I ran out and climbed into my car, I now understand what those other girls went through, my life is over.

[!]

This chapter is very triggering.

Thank you for reading! Need someone to talk to? DM me your Instagram and I will help you through that. Thank you.

T A K I N G🌟R E Q U E S T S