Daddy Justin~ #4~ Part One.

¬Story POV¬

Justin looked over at his neighbor's house from his bedroom window and saw the sight that made his cock stir. Y/N looked over at her little brother as he threw a ball across the garden. Y/N ran to the ball and threw it over back to her brother. Justin bit his lip as he watched her boobs go up 'n' down. "Jacob, come on... throw it already" Justin heard Y/N say as he thought in his mind. 'Oh baby girl...I'll come on you..any day...' he thought in his mind.

¬Y/n pov¬

Jacob threw the ball and instantly seeing it land over the gate and I took a deep breath in. "shit..." I mumbled under my breath, "ugh...I'll get it..." I spluttered as I ran out through the side gate and looked over at my neighbor's.

¬Justin's pov¬

"perfect" I mumbled whilst smirking, I ran down the stairs to be greeted by the sexy female I've had my eyes on, "uh hey" she smiled slightly "my...My brothers ball like..uhm...threw his ball into your garden..B-by complete accident..." she stuttered as a smile crawled across my face and opened the door so she could come in. "Just through there" I smiled as she came through and went to the garden. She bent down and got the ball. And this sight...Made my cock tip twitch in my Calvin's.

 Lace panties...

Red lace panties. 

"Oh dahm...~" I whispered to myself as she got up and smiled "sup?" she asked as i rose my brows and coughed. Acting normal. "oh uh...nothing...anything else?" i asked, seeing her shake her head. "can i ask?" i questioned, wanting to finish my sentence, "Yeah..sure" she smiled politely. "How old are you?" I asked, eager to know the answer "well...i turn...19 next week" she tilted her head, I'm not gonna lie...I'm 32...and...I'd love it for her to call me daddy....mhm...I'll fuck her for her 19th birthday...

"Oh...mmm...nice" Myself spoke as Y/N turned around and walked to the front door as i drank in every inch of her covered body and curves, "mm...i'd smack that..so bad" i moaned in my mind, "thanks...Mr. Bieber..." she smiled as she stepped out. 'Oh please....call me daddy, baby girl' I spoke in my mind, "well uh....bye... thanks once again" she smiled as she left going back to her gate and running into her garden...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

well next part up soon babes.
leah xox