Daddy Justin~#4~ Part One

😏Justin's POV😂

I bit my lip as my dad left the house "you look after Marie for me man" he spoke before leaving and kissing my new step mom.

My dad married this woman called Marie Thomas and she's one girl I'd like to fuck. Her daughters another one too. Mhm. I'd fuck her till the end of the night.

"Hey...Marie" I smirked as she washed the pots and pans in the sink. She was about 32 and she had one killer body, "hey..." She smiled. I rested my chin in her shoulder as I got behind her "whatcha doooin" I sang as she bit her lip secretly "I...I'm washing up" she spoke as she felt me grind my hard on against her ass. She moaned slightly as she didn't even stop me from kissing her neck but we was soon interrupted by her daughter lily. I pulled away from her body but she looked me square in the eyes and smirked as Lilly walked past us.

-10 minutes later-💏maries pov💏

I ran up to my room and closed the door a little as I pulled my dildo out and it was bigger than any dick I've seen and pulled down my panties and inserted it deep in me. "Oh fuck..." I whimpered before rocking the sex toy into my harshly "oh fuck me like that Justin!" I screamed as I thrusted it deep into me and back out again...

😘justins pov😘

"Oh fuck me like that Justin!" I heard a woman moan from my dads room "right there" she moaned again as I looked through the gap of the door and smirked "f-fuck" she whimpered as it curved into her gspot. She pulled it out n started riding it "am I a good rider justin?" She moaned out as the dildo shoved deep in her and once again teasing her spot, riding the toy pleasurably. My hand slipped down into my trousers on my member and rubbed the tip harshly, causing my body to stiffen and pleasure to fill my vains "oh baby girl ride me like that" I moaned out as she looked over at the door and looked at me "Justin?!" She moaned out as I came through the door. "Baby girl...address me as daddy..." I moaned as she pulled my trousers down, still riding the dildo and laid back. "Fuck me daddy" she moaned out as I rose my brow...