Daddy Justin~#2~ Part 3

Quick Recap ;)~
"Ohh daddy...I want..you deep inside me...so...bad...so fucking bad!!" she groaned as i pulled my trousers down as well as her leggings.

~Let's start this~

~Justin'sPov~

Her panties left the throbbing heat, myself pulling my calvins down, she nodded showing me she was ready. As soon as i entered her tight pussy, she let a groan of pleasure out as i worked my way into her, thrusting harshly. "Da-d-dy!!" She screamed against my neck, "Ohhh fuck me you're so tight babygirl!" i growled lustfully "HARDER!" she moaned, myself biting my lip and worked harder into what she wanted, making sure she got maximum pleasure...

"Ohh fuck...Jus like that baby!!" she added, still in the horny mood i set her in. She gasped as the thrusts got harder n heavier by the second, "Fuck...fuck!!"She grasped onto her words seeing her laying her head back and her eyes rolling to the back of her head, the thrusts built up and up till she couldn't hold it anymore, she came hard without regrets, feeling her tighten around my throbbing member, itself close to its climax. I rocked my hips into her as her walls tighten and came harshly, hearing her groan once more as my tip pressed into her gspot.

OHHHHHHHH MY LAWD

YA.

DED

ANOTHER ONE SOON BABES. <3

LEAH BIEBER <3