Daddy Justin~Neighbor~ final#3

😘justinpov😘

"Daddy...fuck me...hard..." She moaned again as I unbuckled my belt taking my trousers off and lowering my Calvin's before hovering over yn and grabbing her waist tight, and with that, my tip entered her slightly before I entered her fully.

💏yns pov💏

Pain throbbed in my lower abdomen as his thick tip entered me"a-a-hh...s-sh-hit" I whimpered as the pain riddled to my upper womb. The pain soon started to go as Justin moaned my name, "just like that Da...DA...dday" I cried out as he rocked his member into my heat, lifting my leg up and resting it up on his shoulder and thrusted right into me hard, working right onto what I wanted. "Ohh shit. yn baby girl...you're so fucking tight." Justin moaned. I grinded hard and deep against him, I gripped his bicep "fuck I...I'm closer daddy...I'm so fu....cking close" I screamed as he fucked my tight pussy. "Come for me baby...cum hard baby" he spanked my thigh, my climax coming closer and closer by the second until I finally hit my orgasm and clenched tight around his throbbing member as his cock curved into me, harshly hitting my gspot "ohhhh fuck like that daddy...right there daddy" I screamed loudly. He came harshly as well as I did, our liquids combined "DA...DADDDYYYY FUCK JUSTI...JUSTIN" I groaned as I came once again. I arched my back as he raised my waist and crawled up a bit so our faces were aligned. He kissed my lip blocking the moans out that currently occurred, feeling him soften inside me.

💄justinspov💄

I pulled out of her tight cunt and held the kiss against her lips. "That was so fucking good daddy..." She groaned as I nodded pulling away from the kiss. We panted heavily as I slumbered next to her.

This is so fuckin short

But there will be more as there is gonna be a new daddy Justin...so stay tuuuuned babes

h💋