Daddy Justin~#4~Part Two

¬Justins pov¬

I bit my lip and looked down at her. "Mum?" Lily spoke from the bottom of the stairs whilst walking up them. "Hide!!" My step mum spoke as she quickly shot underneath the covers. I hid in her wardrobe and smirked as she giggled over at me.

¬Marie's POV¬

I giggled as Justin climbed into my wardrobe. "Mum??" Lily spoke once more, sounding like she was at the top of the stairs. "In here!" I spoke as I slipped the dildo out and groaned slightly but forcefully quiet. I came harshly as she walked through the door. "hey...can I borrow that black dress from your wardrobe for a party?" She asked as I looked at her and nodded "thanks" she giggled as she walked over to the wardrobe that Justin was hiding in. "fuck..." I whimpered quietly, "No no no...ill get it for u!" I spoke hurriedly "I need to change anyway soo....I'll like....give you the dress when I'm finished changing...." I lied as she looked at me weird and nodding "Okay...ill meet you downstairs then..." she walked away from the wardrobe and smiled, walking out of my bedroom. I sighed in relief and grabbed a blanket, instantly wrapping it around me as I came out of bed and opened the wardrobe. "That was so close...too close" I spoke as Justin came out and closed the wardrobe door whilst pinning me softly to the door. He bit his lip as I looked into his eyes, he pulled the blanket away from my bare skin and ran his finger down my chest and over my nipples. "You're such a fucking tease" I groaned as he rubbed my bundle of nerves with a soft grip. I rested my head back "now-now...you know you like it" he smirked as I bit my lip, he slipped his finger into my tight slit as i licked my lip and looked into his eyes with a look full of pleasure as he started to thrust his finger into me before adding another finger and fingering me into an oblivion. "Just like that" i whimpered as he thrusted harder into me.

EARLY FINISH

BRB

LEAH <3