Daddy Justin~neighbor~ prt 1

~Justin'sPOV~

I looked over at my new neighbor...

I really...should pay her a visit...

I walked out of my house and locked up, placing the key underneath my plantpot...for...later ;)

and walked up to her, seeing her straddled with bags. "Need help there...?" i asked politely as she looked over my way and her eyes grew wide like saucers as she secretly bit her lip. I chuckled, bringing her back to earth as she nodded slightly.

She looked bout...23...im 29...No harm would be done if this girl would call me daddy...
I smirked as i took the bags and stuff off her and she showed me where to drop them of too and once we was done she sat down. "...so..." "oh...it's uh yn" she smiled "Justin..." i smirked as she rose her brow "nice.."

It would be nice for you to call me 'daddy'

I bit my lip "So...yn...babygirl...are you..a virgin?" i asked as she bit her lip looking at me, shyly nodding as she stood up. I sat down where she was and tapped my lap as she sat facing me. I kissed her lip as she kissed back. She pulled away and looked into my eyes as she bit her lip again. "daddy..." she smirked as i looked into her eyes "thats my girl" i whispered with my voice full of arousal.  She bit her lip and nodded, "Just...yours." she whispered with a horny voice.  

I kissed her lip as she laid me back against the back of the sofa and pushed our crotches against each others. She moaned into the kiss but i pulled away, hearing her whimper at the loss of touch, "what do you say?" i licked my upper lip, "Ohh...Finger me daddy..." she moaned as i smirked like a chershire cat. "Only for you babygirl..." I chuckled as she smiled nodding.

JUST A STARTER LMAO

NEXT ONE SOOOOOOONIES