Daddy Justin ~#4~part three

👫justins pov👫

Marie laid her head back against her wardrobe as I pulled out of her. She looked at me in eager to fuck her as she pulled me closer so she was close enough to whisper in my ear "fuck me till I can hardly walk, daddy" she groaned in my ear as I pushed her onto her bed.
"Do some sexy shit to me, turn me on all the more..." She growled sexily as I grabbed a piece of sash and tied her arms up to her bed headrest. I placed a blindfold over her eyes as she moaned at the feeling. "Uhhuhh your on the right track, fifty shades fuck me up till I can hardly speak or feel myself.. " she growled once more as I rose my brow. She talking dirty to me...sweet words of success I say. 

I unbuckled my belt and took off my pants and Calvin's and switched her around so she was face down on the bed. I grabbed her waist and harshly inserted myself into her throbbing beauty as I belted into her like there was no tomorrow "oh daddy!!" She groaned as her body curved into mine, I spanked her right cheek with harsh power but she was loving it all the more "uhuhh your so big daddy"  she growled sexily once over. "Ohhh Marie...you sexy little slut.. Got me on overdrive!" I groaned as she clenched uncontrollably around my member "and I'm so fucking close" she screamed into the pillow "uhuh cum hard for me!" I ordered as she obeyed with every sexual need in her body, I busted through the clenched barrier, causing her to yelp as I thrusted harder than Ive ever done before "OHOH FUCK!!!!" She groaned out as a massive 2nd orgasm came over, I came harshly over her ass as I pulled out, don't want her pregnant now...

I untied her arms  and took the blind fold off as she looked over at me as soon as she sat up. "Best sex ever..." Marie panted. "What the f..." Someone spoke as I looked over at Lilly "oh fuck.. Its not what it looks like..." I groaned as Marie pouted at me "dahm boi....you fucked...lying to me..." She groaned as I looked at Lilly shocked "well we could soon solve that..." I smirked as Lilly just slammed the door and walked downstairs...

Ojshdjdxbebdb
I already have another daddy just in lined up 4 y'all😂😂
Stay tuned..

Leah💏