daddy jason #9~p1

Yn POV//

Its a nightmare. Its just a big nightmare. Traveling through new York at break hours is so fucking hard you have no idea. Let's not rant here.

But anyways, I was late for work to meet a new client. A dangerous client.  I'm a lawyer and I stand for people who ask me to, obviously they pay me.

~

At his house, I apologised sincerely. He had a great house to say that he was in prison for a good 6 months. "So Mr McCann, what can I do for you?" I ask, I normally do this over the phone but he ordered me to do it face to face. "I want you to stand up for me, say that I didn't rape or even touch those women." He had gritted teeth. I looked at him with a shiver. "I mean. I have no evidence of what you're saying is the tru-" "just fucking say that I didn't touch those women! Isn't that what my sister hired you for!" I gulped at his response, "what you're asking is nothing that I can do without having to back up the statement with evidence Jason. The law is much more complex." I explain. He looked quite aggravated, "how will you be paying me?" I eyed him. Jason looked at me, "my sister is paying you." He swallowed, "she said you're paying with your card, Mr McCann, I'm not gonna pressure you into making you pay but a payment has to be made before going to trial" I pursed my lips. "I haven't got a card, my crazy ex took it." He rolled his eyes. "Trial isn't for another three weeks, you've got enough time to pay and resolve this issue." He just stared at me whilst licking his lip. "Or I could pay another way." Jason smirked, "I mean sure, upfront cash can work." I spoke, not catching his drift.

[!]

HELLO IM BACK
THIS ONE IS SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED TO START AFRESH.
YES.TY
L💜

T A K I N G🌟R E Q U E S T S