😭

(Third person POV)

A slither of light peeped through the drawn curtains,illuminating the once darkened room.Vik was now laying,asleep,on the carpeted floor of his hotel room,which had been invaded by Simon after that eventful night.

His bronze eyes fluttered open,taking time to analyse his peculiar surroundings.His taller counterpart sat on the windowsill rubbing his sleepy sapphire blue eyes,trying to figure out what happened the night before.

The blurry memories of the night before slowly began to build themselves back together like lego pieces.

The only problem with lego pieces is they fit together in any order.

"Why are you up?It's 6:30."Vik enquired,turning to look at his blinding phone screen.Wide eyed,he looked Simon up and down."Simon?"That's when he began to turn around slowly and sinisterly."Simon,stop messing with me please.Your scaring me."

The room filled with slience as Simon stood over his smaller counterpart.

"Oh...I'm not messing with you.You've got some explaining to do.What the hell happened last night?!Why am I in YOUR ROOM?"An aggressive tone began to lurk on to his loudened voice.

•••(Vik's POV)•••

"Simon,Simon please calm down.I'll e-explain I promise."

I began crawling back towards the window as Simon closed in.My hand knocked over a open bottle of vodka that was placed right near the windowsill,where Simon had sat earlier.It seeped out of the bottle neck leaving a patch on the darkly carpeted floor.

Had he really been drinking at this time in the morning?Especially vodka?

Pulling myself onto the window sill I stared at him in disbelief. Surely not."Have you been drinking that vodka?"

Slience.

"N-No"He uttered apprehensively.Falling onto the floor he sat head in hands."I don't know what's happened to me Vik.I can't stop.I've tried.Trust me,I've tried.It started as just a bit of fun,going out with the boys and stuff like that.Then I got addicted.I feel like I need it all the time.I've only ever told Josh about it.I felt he was the only one I could tell,the only one who could understand but everyone will find out eventually. I'm an alcoholic Vik,I know I am.I'm ashamed of it,my viewers will find out about it before I know and they'll all unsub.I'll just be know as an alcoholic who can't sort his life out.They're right,maybe I should just give up.I'm not worth the fight."He began to sob placing his face into the carpet.

"I knew I was an alcoholic by the way I felt sober."Anonymous