🤢

(Vik's POV)

Bing.A text from Simon.

"Hey Vikky,I know you're still in that hospital but do you want to come out with me tonight for a drink?"

That's unsual.Simon normally doesn't like going out to drink.We would usually just stay in and drink with the other guys in the house.I guess he was feeling adventurous today though.I replied instantly.

*-:•Texts start•:-*

Vik:Ok.Where do you want me to meet you?

Simon:Well I'm staying in The Travel Lodge so you could meet me outside of there at 9.

Vik:Ok I'll be there.Can't wait.

Simon:Me too bye!

*-:•Texts ends•:-*

I guess this is happening.Getting ready thoughts ran around my head. I can't wait to go out.Its been so long!

(Time skip to meeting Simon)

Paying my fee,I hopped out of the taxi to see Simon standing outside of the hotel with a lost look on his face.

"Simon,Hi!"I exclaimed.

Snapping out of his stare,he slowly looked down and began to hug me.I hugged back.That was the first time Simon had ever hugged me.It was the best thing.He was so tall compared to me.I felt so safe.

Finally he began to let go."You ready to go?"He uttered in a gentle voice,retreating back with every word."Yeah."I replied.

Simon pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket.As he began to type in the taxi number I realised his phone was completely smashed. "Simon,What happened to your phone?"

He gazed up from his phone and right into my eyes."Ohhh.My screen?I dropped it.aha.You know me always clumsy,breaking things." He spoke his speech slurred.

"Simon,it sounds like you've started drinking without me."I stated with a giggly tone.

"Yeah,Vik.I won't lie.I had a bit to drink.Well more than a bit.I had a bottle of Vodka and A bottle of Wine..."

It went quiet for a while.I knew Simon drank but till then I never knew he had that much."A whole bottle of Vodka?Simon how?"

He instantly shot me  a confused glare at me.As the taxi pulled up and we ambled in.

Pulling on his seat belt he shuffled himself closer to me."I don't get how that's a lot to be honest."

Speaking again but this time with more confidence,he addressed the driver."Can you take us to the nearest club?"He questioned.The driver agreed and we started our trip.

I tapped him shoulder to focus his attention once more.

"Are you already drunk?"