🐍

(Vik's POV)

I normally don't have a lot but that night I drank way too much.I think being out with Simon encouraged me to drink excessively,just like he does.It got to the point where I was pretending to take shots with him because I physically couldn't take anymore.He was so drunk he believed me.

I felt bad lying to him like that, but in the back of my mind  I knew I was doing him and me a favour by staying slightly sober.I sat at one of the booths in the club with a drink on the table.Simon to my left,also with a drink.At this point he struggled to speak or walk normally.

He looked over at me nodding slightly and brushing a hand through his messily styled hair before staggering up and across to the dancing area where most of the people crowded.The music blasted out of tall speakers which stood in every corner. Scanning the area Simon began to stumble over to a girl who,also drunk,stood with her friend whilst she danced to the deafening music.

Her lightly waved brunette hair shone in the beaming light,falling perfectly in place unlike Simon's messier look. She looked younger,at around 22.Her pure face still had its youthful glow.Adorned with dimples,freckles and a radiant smile,her face was a masterpiece.

Her height didn't off put Simon either.She stood smaller than him at around 5"5.

In that moment my heart stopped,I knew Josh and Simon where getting on well,I knew that Simon liked Josh and I knew that Josh liked Simon. Eventhough I was slightly drunk I still thought that if Josh found out about this he would not be happy.

He loved Simon but just couldn't get the courage to tell him.That's why it broke his heart when he saw Simon slowly fall deeply in love with Harry,only to get his heart broken.

So I got up and began to walk over to Simon,who had now began to talk to the girl."Simon come here a minute."I shouted over the music.My voice was drowned in the sea of noise and he didn't acknowledge me at all.So I moved closer and tapped his shoulder.

"Simon,come here I need to talk."I exclaimed.He nodded and walked away fully abandoning the girl he was just talking to.I knew he would go back but it was great to see him away from her for a bit.

I ushered him back over to the booth we sat at before,where the music was much quieter.He parked himself down on the padded chair.

"Simon,why were you talking to that girl?"I questioned.Gazing at me an aggressive look began to creep onto his face.

"Vik,why is it any of YOUR business?I can talk to who ever I want!"By this time he was raising his voice.

"I'm just thinking about Josh.How can you do this to him.He l-loves you Simon!"

This only made him more frustrated.

"How can you be so stupid?Did you not see the groupchat Vik?Josh hates me now."Simon sighed.

This made me so annoyed Josh didn't hate Simon.My blood began to boil.It bubbled up further and further.How can Simon say that?!

"SIMON HE LOVES YOU.AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T DESERVE HIM.HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU-YOU JUST TREAT HIM LIKE A PIECE OF RUBBISH,LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE SO MUCH WRONG TO YOU.BUT GUESS WHAT,HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT KIND THINGS TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM.HE IS WAY TO NICE TO YOU!"

That's when I did it,I slapped him square in the face.If I'm honest he deserved it,Josh is so kind and Simon used that to his advantage.

"A dog looks down when it has done something wrong where a snake looks you right in the eyes."🐍