The Naughty Corner

The Naughty Corner

I slide through the front door to Alex’s house and he follows me inside. I kick off my shoes and head straight for the living room. In the car on the way here, Alex had dominated the radio and now it was my turn for revenge. I plug in my phone and begin to blast out my music.

I turn around and collide with Alex’s chest and he wraps his arms around me. “Billy Idol, interesting” Alex retorts about the music “I wouldn’t have struck you for a punk girl” He comments and I raise my eyebrows.

“Can’t beat a bit of Billy” I tell him and he smirks, and tries to pull me closer, but I slide out of his arms and sway over to the sofa. His eyes are glued to me and I swish my hips at him.

“Someone’s feeling naughty” Alex declares and lowers his voice, the deep rumble of his speech sending chills though me.

“Extremely, now be a dear and do me a glass of wine and we’ll see just how bad I can be” I offer and he stops for a second, pausing to look at me.

“Why do you want wine?” He asks quizzically and my stomach twists.

“Your Dad has a proposition for me and I don’t know what it is and it’s been a really, really long day and one glass won’t kill anyone” I tell him, my body going numb at the thought of Tessa. Sure she and Ed are alright, but she’s still pregnant. There’s still so much panic in my body.

“Wanna talk about it?” Alex offers, taking a step forwards towards me. I meet him and plant a gentle kiss on his lips.

“I can’t tell you yet, but I will soon, I promise” I tell him and he nods, looking deflated, clearly thinking I don’t trust him. I place another kiss to his lips, lingering longer this time and stroking the hair at the back of his head with my hand.

“I’ll get you that drink” He says and walks into the kitchen. I hear his voice shout out to me “And you don’t have to be nervous about my Dad; he really likes you, especially after what you did with that cork board” I hear Alex chuckle and I feel nervous.

Suddenly the song changes to Rebel Yell, and I laugh and start to dance, just as Alex walks in. He sets the drinks down, having poured a glass of wine for himself too, and wraps his arms around my waist.

I spin around, so my back is to his chest, and he lowers his hands to my hips. I move my hips against him and he leans down to kiss my neck gently. I bite my lip and push back against him and I swear I hear him growl in my ear.

“Someone clearly likes Billy Idol” I point out and he chuckles darkly, pulling me even more against him and trailing his fingers up my arms, leaving goose-bumps in the absence of his warm touch. There’s fire lighting up inside me and with every touch Alex ignites another flame so it burns stronger.

I reach up and loop an arm around his neck and I feel him tugging at my clothes. “You’re so beautiful Karen” He whispers in my ear and I turn around, and run my tongue along my top lip.

“You think so?” I ask him and remove my clothes myself “Your Dad will be here soon” I tell him and he shakes his head.

“We’ve got time” He declares and he pounces on me, taking us both down to the floor. He runs his hand along my now bare thigh and I bite my bottom lip and look up at him, as he’s pinned me to the floor.

“You’ve got too many clothes on, Sir” I tease and he growls, and nuzzles my neck. My hands go for his clothes and within a minute he’s only got his underpants and his trousers on, the latter half undone and in the process of being tugged down.

“Don’t call me Sir, it’s just wrong” Alex scolds, wanting to pull away because of the reminder that we were once teacher and student. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back closer to me, crashing him against my chest and relishing in the feel of his skin against mine.