"W-what are you doing?"  she tried to raise her voice like she always does to push him away but nonetheless he wouldn't even budge because of course he is a man and after all she is a girl who still lose in strength;not to mention her small petite figure.

"What does it look like i'm doing" he mumbled lowly.

His hot breath trickling her bare lips; She felt his arms snaking themselves around her waist to pull her closer to him-closing the gap between them.

"Wa--we're in the park,S-stop it!"

"So if we're not in the park i'm allowed?" Was his simple answer before placing his other free hand-hooked it up under her chin to lifting her face up and so his eyes piercing into hers. Making her legs go all wobbly and felt like it couldn't stand anymore.

Hold yourself together Song Ah Ri!

"S-seriously,knock it off"

With all her strength that she still have left inside-she pushes him away as she could. Stepping back and face it Song Ah Ri, he is now seeing you obviously in red like a crab in a steaming stew.

Myungsoo's eyes widen slightly and blink twice before finally his lips was pulled up into one of those sheepish smiles.

"You're blushing," he stated dully.

"Sh-shut up. I'm going back." Ah Ri hung her head down as she walk past him by. Oh how she wish there would be any door that leads to her just anywhere but near him now.

"Wait there," before she could even took another step away from him-he grab a hold of her wrist making her turn around again abruptly.

"What?" she mumbled through her side bangs and baby hair that framing her face.

Myungsoo look at her for a second until the real smile-the true angelic smile appeared across his attractive face.

"Nothing. Go enjoy your drink." He said while putting up that soft smile on then patted her head gently as if a mother would do to her child.

Without another word or sparring a glance back at her;Myungsoo left to join up again with his gang.

Ah Ri found herself dumbfounded by what had just turn the strange event on. She spun her heels around to take a look back at his back that is now facing her.

She stayed in silence; thinking,

I always pushed him away and yet he is being nice..

I don't even know what is our relationship.

Not even a lovers or an enemy;

not a best friends or more than a friends.

Strange? Yeah that's just what i was about to say.

Ah Ri

"What's wrong with your eyes?!" Unknowingly Mari had already stood in front of me with her eyes widening at me,

I faked a laughter, "What,like you are seeing a ghost."

"That's because you look like one now;Go wash your face or something!"

Mari starts to pull me by the arm and dragging me to the washroom.But seriously,what's with people pulling my arm nowadays. Yish

To be honest i couldn't sleep at all last night because of that one heck of a guy. Thinking why so sudden being all close to me.

I heave a sigh after washing my own face and look into the mirror to see my own reflection. And guess what, Mari is being honest right now. I do look like those Japanese ghosts in horror movies.

Ugh

I take down the stairs and each stairs makes me go all more limp. Mari left me while i'm inside the washroom because the bell for the first time for today has rang.

But she doesn't have to leave me behind..

I was on my way to my own class until i walk past the audio room that i could see the blue door was slightly hanging open-leaving a small inch of gap that i could see the sun light beams into that room through the windows.

My walking soon came into a halt just a few meters away from it

Maybe someone has forgotten to close it

As i decided to just close the door open i heard a strums of guitar was played from inside the audio room. Leaving my hand came to a stop from touching the door knob.

Someone? But classes has already started.

I could hear the guitar was well-played into a soft melodious sound.
In the end i found myself standing there in silence-hoping to hear the person's voice who was in there,

Because my heart is a broken heart

I can't let you go like this, what now?

Even if I look shaky and dangerous

I can only hold you in, what now?

My heart starts to pound even faster than normal heart beats. It's a man's voice but yet he had this calming and light voice when he sings,Like someone i had never heard that voice anywhere.

He continued,

Please stay here, I'm asking you a favour, I'll treat you better, I can't let you go yet

This place is a paradise only if you're here

A paradise that has locked you in against your will

A sad paradise that you won't go if you're awake

A paradise that we can be together forever,

As soon as he finishes those song lyrics he came to an end of strumming his guitar and to admit that deep inside my heart i felt a slight bit of disappointment hearing him stop.

Gathering up all my courage,i settled myself that i would approached to whoever this guy would be inside that audio room.

I heard him sighing and placing down the guitar onto the wooden floor of the auditorium.

I get myself ready to push the door open,

Until,

"Ah Miss Song, There you are!" i heard an old raspy voice called from behind me making me to flinch lightly and spun around to see who it was.

"Oh Sir Park," i bowed down instantly,

"Is there something you need?"

"Yes as the matter of fact,i do" he smiled making all wrinkles formed around his small straight eyes.

"For the school open house tomorrow. We have to discuss something with you. Come along now"

I hesitated for a while but until i snap myself out,

I'm the President and it is my responsibility to endure all these works they have given me,means they entrusted me right?

"Of course." i replied formally before trailing off behind him to where he is gonna lead me;probably the council office or the headmaster's office.

I then took a glance back at the blue door of the auditorium room.

I didn't even get the chance to know who it was.