Eighteen: Tommy Returns and Planning

Tommy (again)

We walked back into the base. Cory didn't really seem worried that I was gone, Jon was biting his nails and Ashlie was pacing. Of course Cory didn't care. "Hey guys, look who I found!" Nick said. I waved slightly. Cory shrugged and went back to fiddling with blocks, Jon's eyes lit up and Ashlie ran over to me, punched me in the gut, then hugged me "Where were you?!" she yelled. "Ow!" I responded. "What was that for?!" I yelled. Ashlie purposefully tightened the hug. Not to comfort me, but it squish me. I coughed abit. She let go.

"I WAS WORRIED, YOU IDIOT!!!" She screamed at me. I smiled slightly. "You were the one who told me to leave." I spat. She went red, then sighed. "Don't listen to me, Im dumb!" She hugged me again. I chuckled and hugged back. She was so short, her head was on my chest. After awhile, we let go. Though, that wasn't the end. I was hugged by JonJon next. He actually started crying. "You okay, dude?" I asked him. He looked up at me, tears still streaming down his face. "I thought you died...." He said, hugging me again.

I smiled at how worried the baby of the group was. Next I was hugged by Nick again. I looked at Cory. We made eye contact. He was crossing his arms and pouting. I smiled at him. "Carl." I suddenly said. He shot me a glare, then said "No." My smile grew as I walked toward him. "Carl!" I repeated. "Tommy, dude, I don't want a hug." He said sternly. "UH OH, CARL!!!!" I screamed, tackling him to the ground in a hug. "Dude, fuck off, I don't want a hug!!!" He yelled, trying to push me off him. I laughed at his failed attempt.

"Give me a hug, scrublord!" I demanded. After a few more minutes of trying to push me off him and complaining while the others made fun of him, he gave a long and exaggerated sigh, before hugging me for a moment. Good enough. I got off of him and stood up, pride filling my body. "WHOO! I WIN! HA!!" I teased. Cory began to grumble things. Most likely complaints. "Okay, guys, for real though. What do we do?" Nick asked. We looked at him. "To win. How do we win? Destroyed egg and one less player," he reminded.

"I have an idea," Cory spoke up. All eyes landed on him. "We take back center. We get emeralds and get kitted out. Diamond armor, diamond swords, sharpness, heal pool, golden apples, potions, sharpness four pickaxes and axes. Then. We destroy eggs." He said. We shared looks. Looks of worry, looks of understanding. "Sounds like a plan." Nick said.

We had this game in the bag.