Nine: What Goes Up Must Come Down

Cory

I was getting so tired of waiting. I know I was supposed to keep watch, but Nick and Tommy died. Ashlie needed backup she needed my help. I anxiously paced back and forth. They could be attacking her, hurting her, killing her, torturing her or worse. Why was I so worried about a person I litteraly just met today?! I dont know. Maybe it was because she was my teammate? Because I knew I had to care about her, or else that would be one last member for us. I sighed, when suddenly, something popped up in front of my face.

Green Team's egg was destroyed by Ashlie9596. No way. She got them. She actually got them!! I began to do a stupid little victory dance. After a few moments of whooping, another thing popped up Ashlie9596 was thrown into the void by ShubbleYT. ShubbleYT? Isnt that.....nevermind. I saw Ashlie respawn. She seemed confused and dazed and in shock. I really thought she'd be excited or start bragging. I mean, I would've. Anyway. I walked over to her "Ash, what's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me "I.....but.....I dont.....WHAT?!" I backed up, not really expecting her sudden outburst.

"Are you okay, Atlie?" JonJon asked. Ashlie seemed to snap out of it. "That girl! That girl who just killed me, that was Shelby! She was my friend! She was! She just!" That was Shelby?! "Wait. That was Shelby??!" I looked at Ashlie, dumbfounded. She nodded quickly "You know her?!" I didn't respond. I was in to much shock. My best friend was trying to kill my new friends. "Cory, are you okay?" I looked at her. "Shelby. She's my best friend. She......." I stopped there. I quickly ran out of the base and onto our bridge to center.

I heard to loud stomps as I ran across the cyan blocks, I heard the wind whipping past me, I feel my glassed nearly fall off. I couldn't. Green team had to go. They had to. I took out my stone sword and made a sharp right, nearing the green blocks. I stopped, though. Something caught my eye. It was someone. Green team member. They were building a bridge in the air to our base. "What....?" I looked at them, very confused. Until, something fell in front of me. Something that made my heart skip a beat. Something that hurt alot.

I was suddenly blown back, feeling heat on my face. It was dynamite. I know what they were planning. I looked back up at them. Suddenly, they began to run, taking out the TNT. Another wave of sheer panic washed over me as I ran as fast as I could. "GUYS! GUYS, THE EGG!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lounges. I continued to run, looking up every now and again to see where the green was. We were neck and neck, when I looked back in front of me. I gasped and quickly stopped, almost falling over the edge.

The green was making good time. I took out my bow and an arrow, putting the arrow in the bow. I pulled back. Everything around me didn't matter. I aimed and shot, then. I heard a scream of pain and saw the green fall into the void. AwesomeFighterM8 was thrown into the void by NewScapePro.

You know what they say. What goes up must come down.