Six: Patching Things Up

Uni

Pain filled my face as I held my bleeding cheek, doubling over. I fell to my knee and felt someone pull me back up. I looked over. It was Tommy. He was helping me stand. The poor boy was more scared than I was. I gave him a reassuring smile, but I could still see in his eyes that he was terrified. Eventually, Cory ran over, disgusted more than scared "Ugh, dude, thats deep!" (A/N No dirty minds) He exclaimed. I gave him a dumbfounded look. "No, I was just slashed on the face with basically concrete, its not gonna be deep!"

I sighed and let go. My hand was covered in blood and I felt the sticky substance slide down my face and saw it land on the floor. "Thats alot of blood...." I mumbled to myself. I carefully touched my wound. It was really deep. It was under my cheek bone, but above my jaw. My vision started going blurry. "I.....I think Im going to......" I blinked, and next thing I knew, I was on the ground. My vision was blurry and I couldn't hear clearly. Everything went black

Cory

"UNI!!" I shouted as I saw him fall. I wasn't quick enough and couldn't catch him, so he hit his head on the floor pretty hard. Fuck. Tommy was awkwardly standing aside, not knowing what to do. Ashlie, JonJon and Nick came running up the stairs. JonJon looked horrified, Nick was disturbed and Ashlie was angry. "W-We need to stitch it!!" JonJon yelled out, shaking slightly. Poor kid. Poor Uni. Poor all of us. What did we do to get cursed like this? "My shirt has threads," Nick said, pulling a loose thread off of his shirt. Ashlie reached in her bow and pulled out a pin. Her bow came undone and fell to the floor, now just pink ribbon.

She looked upset, but they both handed me the objects. Wait. "Why me?!" I quickly asked, hands slightly shaking as I took the objects. "Cause......You.....Just do it," Nick said. I really didn't want to. I really really didn't want to. I sighed though. I leaned down to Uni, shaking slightly. I sighed and poked the thread through the hole of the needle. "Uni....Im so sorry...." I mumbled to myself, tying the end of the thread. Sighing, I bent down to Uni.

I poked the needle through his skin. I could see it as I tugged the needle through the other side. I did this until the gash was fixed. Completely horrified and scared, I backed away.

Tommy

I wanted to help. I wanted to help. I leaned Uni against the wall and with my jacket sleeve I (carefully) wiped the blood from the stitches. "Is he gonna be okay?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. "Jon, you're on egg duty. Protect that egg with your LIFE." Cory said. JonJon nodded. "Ashlie, Nick, go destroy some eggs. Sneak attack. And Ill keep watch." I looked at him.

"What about me?" I asked. Cory stared at me for awhile. "You.....Get some rest." I sighed. Of course. I sat next to Uni and closed my eyes. Eventually, I fell asleep.

So sorry this chapter is so short--