Three: The Team

Nick

I turned around. The rest of the team were awake. It seemed the others were just as confused as I was as to why the blue haired boy was dressed like a school girl. "Hi, I'm Nick. What's your names?" I asked. The boy in the unicorn onsie took off the hood, then said "My names Cory". I looked at the boy in the emoji mask. "Uh, I'm Tommy" he was the tallest, but seemed kinda shy and awkward. He also had on a brown trenchcoat, black sweatpants and boots. "I'm Uni. Or Uni~Chan....Or Princess Pug" the boy dressed like a school girl explained.

"I'm Jester Jon. Or just JonJon" The boy dressed like a jester said. It fell into an awkward silence. "There's six members per team, correct?" Uni asked. I nodded. "So, where's our sixth member? Like, did he run off or something?" Did he seriously just assume. Meh. Whatever. "SHE'S upstairs resting" I explained. I saw Uni blush abit from embarrassment, but he asked another question. "Why is she resting?" I pointed over at the person who was watching our bridge from center. "Green team shot her with an arrow" I said. He nodded.

We then heard footsteps. Now that Ashlie was down here, I noticed she was the shortest one of the group. "Oh. Hey" she said when she saw the rest of the team was awake. She was hunched over slightly, gripping her side, but had her sword out in her free hand. She began to walk to the bridge. "Where are you going!?" Cory asked. She spun on her heel and looked at him. "I'm going to take back center. Those green bitches nearly murdered me, so I'm gonna actually murder them." I grabbed Ashlie's arm, preventing her from going. "Ashlie, please just wait until we're all armoured up. We wanna help you!"

She sighed "fine."

+++

Tommy

I don't understand why the gods would put us together. I don't understand why'd them put ME with them. Everyone here had flaws, but were also good at alot of things. Nick's flaw was he hogged all the goods, but he was also a great fighter. Uni's flaw was that he was hot headed, but he was also guarding our egg. Cory's flaw was that he was to demanding, but he was great at keeping people out of center and away from our base.

Ashlie's flaw was that she keeps forgetting she has a team, but she was also a good fighter. Jon's flaw was that he wasted our goods by buying like. 7 of everything, but he was a really good distraction. Meanwhile, I was just one screw up after the other. I sighed and grabbed some gold, walking over to the villager. "What can I buy for specials?" I asked. Maybe there was special items. "You can get a fireball for 3 gold, a potion for one emerald or TNT for 6 gold." I gasped. Me and my dad used to make explosives. We never blew anything up, though. I was good with explosives!

I bought 5 TNT. "You're going down, green team."